I feel ugly, am I?

My friends keep telling me that I am not but I always feel sooo ugly when I look into the mirror. I used to be heavily bullied and ever since then I feel terrible about myself... I am the girl in the profile picture.. I just feel sooo ugly it's terrible

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf is wrong with you? You're beautiful! You actually have amazing bone structure and a really beautiful and contagious smile and your hair is soooo nice.
    I don't even usually think girls are pretty or guys are good looking, so usually when I do, they really really are.

You aren't the first, and you won't be the last beautiful girl that was bullied.

• I have some issues...

• I guess that plays a big part the girls in the magazines are sooo pretty I could never look like one of them.

• The girls in magazines have fitness trainers, hair and beauty experts, photo shop, excellent photographers who take pics in perfect lighting. Imagine if you had all that? You can't compare yourself to something like that. If they didn't have it, i guarantee you majority of them would not even be on your level. a lot of celebs and models are basic without it all.

What Guys Said 16

• Thats a damn shame, a pretty girl like yourself shouldn't feel that way... i am sorry you got bullied and i know its rough around your age but know in your heart and trust that you are a beautiful person

you aren't ugly, far from it

i hope you feel better and change the way you perceive yourself
    good luck!

• You are such a nice person! I guess it has to do with my age and all of my friends being insanely gorgeous...

• well in my experiences gorgeous people hang out with gorgeous people so if you have gorgeous friends that must mean you are gorgeous yourself =)

Just focus on self reassurance and gaining confidence and you will be even more beautiful =)

• I guess I really should work on it

• You're not the only one who feels that way. And guess what... you are attractive. Yes you are. Honestly. Does that make you feel better?

• It does a lot. And it's good to know that other people feel that way too.

• my eyes are kinda greyish blue like a stormy ocean I guess that's what people tell me

• So you're Nordic. My favorite.

• You are not ugly at all, actually you are really pretty in my opinion.

Hab mal etwas mehr Selbstbewusstsein :p

• They totally suck. There's nothing wrong with you at all.

• you must be joking... you're very sweet

• Ha
    Ha
    You're kidding, right?

You are exceptionally attractive.

• No I think u have good sex appeal.

• No, if you're the girl of your profile picture as you said, you're definetely not ugly.

• You're actually pretty. Pretty people also get bullied, and often it happens to make themselves feel better, because they are either jealus, or lack of confidence themselves.

• Its OK. You (the girl in the profile pic?) are actually very pretty. I've felt ugly, I think its part of growing up. You have to see what other people see, and trust them that you are pretty.

• no you're not ugly. you look like the women that has played in scarface, i dont know if you have seen the movie. du bist alright! :)

• You're definitely not ugly and have a nice smile. if that's you.

• Ah.. kids.

• you are very attractive and not ugly at all

• Your average at worst

• That actually is a really good answer. And no I am not being sarcastic

• It's not the most glamorous answer lol but I think it fits well

• It's very honest and I like people being honest also it seems very really

• If you feel ugly then you are ugly.
    I'm in the mood to catch the hook you set while fishing for compliments.

What Girls Said 4