Do I look fat to you?

Am I fat? I've been trying to lose weight and have lost 10lbs, and now I'm trying to lose more. I just feel so discouraged because I just think I look fat. Do you think I'm fat?
s107.photobucket.com/.../2front.jpg.html

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehhh your kidding right? Lol

Your not fat at all your body is sexy. Just don't worry about the esthetics part. There's a point that more of a sexy body won't make you sexy and becomes more about the attitude you have and present.

you can have the hottest body and if you don't a high sex appeal personality. It's not really sexy. You can also have a average body with high sex appeal which is waaaaaay more sexy

Just saying

What Guys Said 39

• Help me out here... In what world are you fat? I've been asleep for a couple of hours but unless the definition of fat just changed then I think you know the answer.

• 1|2
    • I'm not fat I guess, just bigger or chubby or something

• You are not fat. You are not chubby. You have a great figure. Set's see, am I missing something? Really miss, you could exercise to tone your body up a bit, but you don't really need to. You have an attractive figure and a very nice face. If your hair was combed, it would be one heck of an attractive picture.

• Yeah I just rushed and took this after my shower

• Just letting you know you look fine. Even with your hair taken care of, I know you would not use underwear for a portrait. ;-)
      And I would not worry about the negative comments on wearing your underwear. A bikini would have been more politically correct, but your underwear probably covers more. You are fine.

• You're beautiful :O, you're not fat at all..
    You have a great body!

I wish I had your body (but a guy's version)
    As it stands, I'm underweight. I'm trying so hard to put on weight. I eat 4/5 meals a day + snacks.
    I even had like 3500 calories and my stomach is still, and is always flat.
    My metabolism is so high, is ridiculous.

• Ughh I wish. Losing 10lvs took me forever and I'm still losing

• I do lmao, I eat more than that... :P

• When you eat less your metabolism slows down to try and store fat because it thinks it's starving. But in your case I think you need to eat 5-6 calorie rich foods. so thins that aren't easy for your body to burn like fats and carbs

• Not at all. You literally have the perfect body type

• You are definitely not fat but there is a little bit you can lose if you want. But your body is very nice the way it is right now.

• NO!!! Your not fat at all. Stop focusing on losing weight. The only thing i can see that would improve your appearance is if u tried to get flatter abs. Start doing things like sit-ups, crunches, leg lifts etc. , but when u r working out stop trying to lose weight, instead just focus on getting flatter abs. Good luck! :)

• Yeah I'm mainly going to work on my abs and inner thighs, but I can't spot reduce so I'll have to lose it all over

• You're really thin. Just look at your arms. A bit... too thin on those arms.

Oh well. That's just my preference talking anyways.

• No, you're not fat. Don't get weird about your weight.

• You clearly have fat girl syndrome. I don't know if you used to be a little chubby, or this recently became an obsession because of some kind of criticism.

• Umm I'm chubby now. No one has said anything mean to me but I just don't like the way my body looks. 10lbs heavier as a said before but I just don't like the way my stomach or thighs look

• You have high expectations of your body image, you need to relax. If you personally don't like how you look, and weight loss is for your own satisfaction, they by all means pursue it. But if you're worried about not being seen as attractive, then you really need to chill the fuck out.

• No, you don't look fat to me. I don't think you should lose any weight. Just tone and such if you desire, but i think you look hot! ( Ijust mean this in a friendly encouraging way, not creepy pervy way)

• Yeah I understand. If you where being creepy you would be asking if I sent nudes

• You are far from fat. As a lover of soft women with curves, you need to add a bit of weight in my opinion!

• Your body is fine. No need to lose more. Start working out instead and you will get a sexy body many girls would like to have.

• Not fat... the average body.

• Stop fishing for compliments, it's sad.

• No, you're not fat. You're just skinny fat.

• Yeah my whole family holds fat in their face

• i have never seen a girl asking that question, who actually was fat... what is up with the people?

• Well I'm definitely not skinny, so... I guess I'm chubby

• no. you are totally normal you just look like you could work out a bit but you are not fat/chubby whatever you want to call it.

• Not fat at all, now dont focus on lose more weight, use the over weight you have and turn it into some leg muscle

• Shut up...

• I didn't say anything

• Trust me it's softer than it looks

• It's still a fit belly, a lot of girls want to have a belly like yours. They wish to have a flat belly. You don't need to worry about losing anymore weight. Maybe you could try building some muscular strength to get your mind off weight loss because you no longer need more weight loss.

• No you look in good shape to me.

• Nope you look skinny to me. You are cute!

• What makes you think that miss?

• Sense you are wanting to lose weight make sure you don't take it to an unhealthy level. www.rush.edu/.../what-is-a-healthy-weight

• No certainly not as I regard as fat. Your fine. I admire your perseveration & dedication on keeping trim.
    It's hard work & lots of discipline. Well done. Be kinder2 urself. You're just fine😉

• No.

The fat percentage that you have right now is preferred for me, but for most guys, if you loose a bit more it's better.

• No, you look very sexy

• You don't need to lose anymore weight your figure is great :)

• Is this a joke? If you think this is fat then you must think I'm an obese bowling ball.

• Not fat not skinny attractive in my opinion, you need to stop comparing yourself to how others look. be happy as you are. I been told i should workout and get muscular but fuck that i love food lol

• Your kidding right? If that's fat I'm a freaking elephant.

• A little bit in the face.

• Well if you are trying to lose weight, there is weight to lose... but you are not fat.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 23

• not at all! i think you look good! you're also super cute! if you're worried about your tummy (i feel like that's typically what us girls are most concerned about when we say we look fat), having less sugar and more fiber, fruits, vegetables, protein, and water will help pretty quick. but i think you look good the way you are! :)

• This might turn into a rant - maybe not. First, you are not fat. Second, "fat" is so subjective that it's not even worth considering how other people view the term. Some people might call Kim Kardashian "fat" but she's also revered as being extremely sexy and voluptuous. That being said, people have different tastes, some people may love your body and some may hate it. My body type isn't too different from yours and I've had guys tell me that I'm incredibly attractive, and I believe it has a lot to do with confidence. Don't give other people the power to decide if you're "fat" or "ugly," your opinion is the only opinion that matters. Seriously, don't ever feel bad about your appearance, who you are as a person is much more indicative of how beautiful you are. If you chose to run or do pilates, do it for yourself, not because you feel the societal pressure to be thin. That being said, don't worry about looking "fat," because you don't. Try to stop feeling "fat" and think of yourself as a person rather than a "fat" body.

• That's not fat it's healthy.

• You're not fat. You're just average, but you could loose a little bit. Ik would start work out so uou tone up a bit and gain muscles.

• YOUR FAR FROM FAT

• You're not fat. You look good :)

• No way! You look great and pretty healthy to boot!

• You look fine to me.

• Don't lose any more weight

• No you aren't fat. Try eating clean. Less sugar, salt, and more water. Basic cardio twenty mins a day will Def help boost your mood!!

• I'm trying, it's hard but I'm good at eating clean.

• Well just keep it up! Try some ab exercises to get rid of the little pooch and you'll be just fine!! Crunchy frog, wide leg sit ups, and mason twist should do you good!

• Whaaat? :O Where is the fat? I can't see it -__-
    You're pretty fine ^^

• you havnt adjusted to the weight. 10 pounds is a lot, keep it off, dont lose much more, and work on tone instead. you might end up gaining POUNDS in muscle, but losing FAT, which is good.

• You are far from fat. Your body looks nice 👌

• omg no not at all, actually jelly of ur bod

• Not fat but not skinny. I say you look normal.

• No! You are not fat! Your beautiful!😘

• No. You look fine. Don't post those type of pics. We can tell if you're fat with clothes on

• Sorry I didn't think it was a big deal because I thought it covered as much as a bikini

• Plus sometimes the way you wear certain clothing hides problem areas. I think if you want an honest opinion on your body, using a picture like that would provide the most accurate results

• your body is beautiful :) you're not like VS models but you are thin , and you look good

• Your body is amazing!!! I wish I had your body

• Wow must be a real struggle. I'm 14 and weigh 150 lbs so imagine how I feel. You're lucky to be the size you are instead of crying everyday and starving yourself wishing you will be smaller.

• You are not fat at all.. you are an average size dnt think to much on losing weight because it's going to become harder.. i would run and wish I was skinnier but seemed like i couldn't lose it.. now I haven't even exercised and I've been loosing weight but I also work a lot.. so it seems like now that I dnt think on it i have been loosing weight

• Yes. You're huge. 😜

• Probably. You think so yourself, anyway.