Why is one boob bigger then the other?

my left side is huge the right is so small why is that and is it normal? and can i get my right side even

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahaha, my left bicep is bigger than my right lmao. 😂
    The human body has disproportions.. As you're a girl I don't think you can do anything. I could work out, but meh. It's perfectly normal, don't worry. 😊
    If I were in the bedroom with you and I saw one was bigger than the other I'd be like "Awesome, wr have something in common" 😂lmao

What Guys Said 8

• It is normal to have mis-balance in every organ found twice in the body
    One of your eyes has better perception than the other, one boob is slightly bigger, one arm is slightly bigger than the other
    Same for guys, one "ball" is bigger than the other, one eye is "sharper" ...
    Unless there is a big difference you have nothing to worry about
    If there is a big difference than you should ask your doctor

• You were just born with to end up this way. It's natural. If the difference is really big or if it bothers you that much then see a doctor to possibly have things readjusted.

• I've read in numerous places (why would I do that? I'm just curious about such things!) that it's normal for a girl to have one breast larger than the other, and that oftentimes it's the left breast that is larger.

• Lol "Why would I do that? I'm just curious about such things!"

I do that too. I don't have balls, but I wondered if guys have different size balls like girls have different size boobs.

• @BuchitaBuchys I've never noticed a difference in size between my balls. But guys do have their own asymmetry. Almost all guys' left testicle hangs lower than the right. You might want to do an informal survey of guys you know just to confirm this. Both balls, however, draw up close to the body when it's cold, and just before ejaculation. The left one just has farther to travel. lol

• how much smaller... if your left one is huge and the other one is tiny, then you should worry... otherwise no don't worry

• No two boobs are identical, don't you worry about it!

• Its natural. One breast is slightly smaller than the other. If it it too much of a difference then have it checked out

• If the difference too much, see a doc.

• OH GOD... sorry about that.

What Girls Said 6

• The left is bigger because it's nearest the heart so it gets the most blood flow. You'll likely never get the right to be equal naturally.

• It's normal. One tit is bigger than the other. My left one is slightly bigger than my right one. Can you get it even? Maybe with like surgery or something. Otherwise, no, not really.

• It's because the left side contains your heart.

• Also it's normal our body may be symmetrical, but no two parts of our body are identical.

• It's really common. It just happens it's completely normal

• Because your heart is on the left side, you must have a huge heart,

Like, all fatty and gross.

• You have to start working out with the smaller side... it generally happen to right handed women who're athletic or in your case you use way too much of your left hand, all you have to do is start working out a bit more with right hand then your dominant hand.. they'll even out. It may be caused by hormonal imbalance too!