Inquiring minds apparently want to know lol Sooo I'll swap my profile photo of my legs for my face ok?

I get several messages a week asking to see more of me.. So I'll swap my legs with my face for a bit today lol then back to my legs lol

Changed back.. Tx all!. Enjoy your day :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow you're so beautiful:)

• Thank you! :-)

• Seriously its amazing, there are girls half your age that dont look anywhere as near as good as you do:)

• Wow.. Ty.. I'm very flattered..

What Guys Said 15

• ... Am I the only one who finds it odd that people PM this woman to see more of her? I feel dumb for being that guy. I hate being that guy.

• Exactly.. I get many! Apparently some think its a dating site.. Its annoying.. I dont mind chatting but its becomes annoying when the first 2 messages want my measurements and too see all of me..

• Just tell them that this morning you are enjoying coffee while on GaG and you are only wearing a smile. That should get them spinning in place :-)

• Oh yeah that'd go over well lol be just what they want to hear.. Lol

• A beautiful face which we expected, since you have beautiful legs.

• Thank you :-)

• You are most welcome, though I believe it is we who should say thank YOU. :-)

• Back to the legs again, which are also beautiful. Thank you for having your beautiful face up for the time you did.

• Dang! I missed it!
    How am I ever gonna see what you look like? Please Show it again at 5 am any day. That's when I log in. Thanks! :)

• Lol I'll change it again.. I'll do it now then when I get up I'll switch it back.. Only thing I see at 5am is the back of my eyelids lol

• I don't think you would embarrass me, you are too kind for that. I don't mind what you say I'm just saying they may read.. Which I don't care if they do lol

• Lol. ;)

• gosh your legs are awesome

• cool so far your legs are still up lets have a look at your face now?

• That's awesome. Nice one. Love your profile quote.

• Thank you :-)

• Thanks. Yeah this is border for me too. I'm just trying to understand her mind. I suppose age has no limits with desires.

• Lets me share this.. And I mean this literally so hopefully it provides some clarity.. its hard to explain. As I aged my mind matured and desires changed with it based on life experiences a and priorities. My body and spirit felt older with each given year. I found that when I hit 35-37 my mind kind of stayed there even as I aged more. Although I'm 47 I feel and desire the same as I did when in my later 30's. My age says in 47 but I "feel" in my late 30's.

• Damn it, missed it :-(

• Yes ma'am, as you wish.

• Hey love it ;-)

• Thats weird :S

• It is! Seems many girls here get messages daily.. I dont mind chatting with people privately regarding various things but some pm's are crossing the line..

• Well i think its because of too much milf p*rn i guess :DD

• Yes could be.

• Can you have both on?

• I suppose I can switch my cover photo to my legs lol

• Damn you got some legs there

• Thank you. At my age you learn to embrace what you can.. I'm proud of my legs so thats why they are usually my photo lol ty!

• Darn!! I missed it by 3 months

• Lol I can share it again.. Hang on.. I'll swap it for a bit..

• You are stunningly beautiful! With that beautiful blonde hair and a smile that can melt the frozen heart. Lip so succulent that you just want to feel them pressing against those of my own. Those legs so long and smooth and pretty little feet, which is reason for some people to have a foot fetishes. I do not however I would love to start kissing you at your toes in working my way up those beautiful legs to your knee tasting your sweet skin as I get to your soft inner thighs... I can't wait to smell the sweet aroma of your hotspot. I know that with my attention that pretty smile will grow larger. You're sexy yet innocent eyes will get glossy, and give a whole new definition to hungry eyes. My nails will dig into your ass cheeks as I pull your body into my face. I'll press my tongue into you and your eyes will roll back in your body will tremble as you enjoy the intense ecstasy of the moment.

• You're such a milf

• Nice. Little guy in my pants is now 'findingmyway' above and between those legs.

• Haha tx

• Sorry I was being perverted I was just trying to use your name in my sentence, as well pattern of my words, loved your quotes. It's like my what's app quote 'Live it up today, you are not going to get lot of tomorrows ".

• Yes I knew.. Its all good.. Great quote too!

What Girls Said 4

• You don't look 47 that's for sure.

• Thank you :-) that photo was taken in November :-)

• It's a nice picture. Mine was also taken in November, haha :)

• You're really pretty. It's nice to have a face with a name! 😊

• Thank you very much :-)

• If i could look that good pushing 50 I'd be the happiest girl in the world just sayin

• Cause you're a hottie for a 47 year old!!!