Am I attractive? How would you rate me?

I've never had a bf and I use little make up. I'm a very nice, loyal and a fearless person. I also love to draw and play video games. But there is one thing about me and that's cuz I'm a shy person. I'm surprised in my age I never had a relationship. Is it because they find me too intimidating? I'm curious to know if people find me attractive :)

Most Helpful Guy

• U seem like a very attractive person, but some guys, like myself r intimidated/turned off by very smart looking women. I think the only thing u may want to improve on is wearing contacts instead of glasses. It wouldn't make u any more attractive but it would expand your options for guys.

• The only time I use my glasses are when I'm in class sitting in the back but other times I have them off so it's a 50/50 :)

What Guys Said 26

• You look pretty. If you spend most of your school time with glasses then that might be one reason. You probably look better without them and more approachable. There is no need to rush. No reason to feel weird or ashamed about not having a boyfriend yet. Just haven't found him. I'm 24+ and never kissed or been on a date. So what?

• This 1 of those moments of why can't you live near me --__--

attractive yea "on looks alone 7.6 + you play video games so you became an 8.5+ in my books" LOL (#^ ^#)

• with glasses = 6/10
    witout = 9/10

• Nothing more pleases me more then a walk in moonlight. And so did you a cute face nice glasses and and a hidden yet amazing rack dear

• Haha thank you, in not really comfortable showing a lot of skin

• I never asked you to reveal it its your personal and your special one only deserves it. Have a good day miss.

• Yes, you are very attractive. You've never had a relationship? Try 30 years old. It could be that they find you intimidating.

• I'dGoOnADateWithYouToSeeWassup/10

• Yes you're attractive

• I say you are like moonlight ;-) beautiful. And no makeup is so much hotter sweetie I hate makeup. And being shy I am too I don't try to talk to a woman I think is hot. I rate your looks a 9 can you rate me?

• You are super cute. I prefer a dominant girl in bed and a little in life. do you wear full back panties?

• If I lived near you and was interested in a relationship, then I would definitely ask you out for Valentine's day. :)

• rawwwwwwwr

• Am I pretty?

• You are mean handsome, pretty is feminine xD but I guess the word doesn't matter.

• Yea , I'm trying to be more opened to be able to talk to people but sometimes I stubble on my words from being nervous xD

• "We can sneak into our lives and just stir, over the perfect things to say, and then just choke on the words" - POS

I know exactly what you mean... But I think its cute when a girl is initially nervous. makes me feel like you actually like me... but for a guy. When Im nervous and choke on my words, I get the cold shoulder. like Im not a man. Bitchess

• very pretty

• you're cute :) i guess you're european?

• I wouldn't think twice before dating you.

• Your pretty cute

• 7 seven see

• yeyeyey you are! :)

• You are somewhat attractive.

• I will give u 8/10

• I want to get to know you, and if we just click... Well then, why the heck not date you. In fact.

• You look very good.

Just remove those fake glasses so we can check you out better.

• But I actually do wear glasses, I just decided to use those instead :) sorry that's its a little hard to see.

• Yes U R i like video games as well Idc about the glasses :)

• You're cute ! :D 9/10

• Ok one question. Are you virgin?

• Yes, but you will be happier when you stop relying on other people's opinions of you. And start loving and respecting your self. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

What Girls Said 2