Too hot to be a virgin?

I've been told by numerous people that I'm "too hot to be a virgin". What does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you know what it means. Take it as a compliment I guess. But don't feel weird about it because being hot or beautiful does not mean you must have sex early. Life is not about sex. Waiting for the right guy and the right time is the correct thing to do. If you found him by 16, okay; if it takes until you're 26, fine. There is no need to rush because you want your first time to be worth it. Have it be a good experience and memory. Rushing increase the chances of not having it be as good as you want it to be. So, you are doing the right thing.

What Guys Said 21

• It is simply that hot girls get hit on a lot. Really hot ones get hit on by lots of guys, and lots of the guys are hot. With all that hitting going on it is likely that you would have accepted at least one of them sometime. So it is expected that the really hot ones have had sex. It does not mean that the less that pretty ones are still virgin.

• I don't really l know what it means, but I get that a lot. I also get told I'm too cool to not be as pothead. I understand that one even less. www.google.com/search

• People assume that because you're hot, you get hit on constantly, which is more likely for you to find a guy you want to have sex with, so they think that a hot girl usually is not a virgin.
    "You have lots of guys to choose from, so why the hell you're a virgin?" That's what those people think.

• it means you're too hot to be a virgin...

I'm 21 and still a Virgin as well, but too bad i don't get told the same haha...

• It means they probably don't believe you're a virgin because they find you really attractive, and assume you get male attention all the time and just assume you've done everything. Unfortunately sometimes people make wild assumptions without knowing anything.

• Take it as a compliment, life is not Just about sex. People these days don't expect much when they come across an attractive person, they assume things and get surprised when they know that not everybody is fucking around & some people really do have a life beside that.

• My girl was told that too for a long time. And so were two of my sisters. It basically means "i want to get into your pants"

• You know exactly what it means you attention starved skank.

• I'm not looking for compliments if that's what makes me "an attention starved skank". This website is meant for girls to ask guys questions and vice versa to help understand the opposite gender. Now I know what that means on the surface but I don't understand what looks have anything to do with being a virgin and why guys automatically assume that attractive girls have slept with someone. Does that mean they also assume ugly girls haven't? But thank you for your answer anyways.

• that they can't believe how you're still a virgin since you look hot

• That's what future whoes think so if you want wait for the right guy. Just wait don't listen to them and if a guy says that. It means he likes you. But srsly it's your body and you can share it with who ever you want. Don't listen or let people tell you how to live your life.😉

• Because you are very attractive they assume you are pursued by many guys which would leave you more prone to guys trying to sexually influence you. and because they assume many guys pursue you, that makes you seem like the chances of you being a vermin are very slim especially with the new generation where sex and image are couple of the top priorities.

• It means they want to f*ck you hun :)

• It means you are sexy, which you are, and that you must have lots of opportunity to lose your viriginity as pretty much every guy is thinking how hot you are and how they would love to be having sex with you.

• It simply means guys are surprised you're still a virgin considering how pretty you are and the likelyhood that many men have tried to get with you.

• It means they are stupid future hos

• Basically a " how is this possible? A girl that looks like you hasn't done the deed yet? Amazing infact that I can't believe it.

• They are right you know.

• It means they don't believe you lol

• usully hot looking people aren't virgins, but thats a lie, you can be hot and virgin

• They just assume since your really good looking that you would have slept with at least one person

• Means da dude sayin it wants 2 change dat gurl! It's a bit of a seedy compliment. lol

What Girls Said 9

• It means they think you're attractive and that the average virgin to them is the typical ugly person.

I didn't have a boyfriend or first kiss until I was 19. I didn't have sex until I was 20. So people would always be so surprised to hear how "pure" I was.

• It means they think you're attractive, but also dumb enough to fall for that line... Like pooh, so, e guy just told me I'm hot, I'll let him deflower me.

• They think only unattractive people are virgins.

• It's like what some people thought of Adriana Lima before she got married - "you're hot, so why can you not?"

People have preconceived notions of what virgins should be - wallflower and average looking at best

• Um. It means exactly what it says.

You're very attractive... so they're surprised you're a virgin.

• So you tell numerous people that you're still a virgin? *___*

• They probably think you're hot and get many guys and are not a virgin.

• Means you're so hot, they're surprised you haven't "got some" yet.

• It means they're idiots.