Girls or gay men what do you think of my body (pics included)?

I am 5'11" and a half if you would answer these for me
what should i improve on?
would i look better if i lost some weight?
would you date someone with my body type if you liked the face and his personality?
do you personally find me sexually attractive?
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=w7dl6x&s=8#.VM0vH2jF-y4
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21jrjow&s=8#.VM0vTWjF-y4

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely date someone with that body type, looks very normal to me.

You could add a bit weight and tone up.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you're fine! I can't tell you that I'm sexually attracted to you or not because it's more than just body that influences me, as you said personality, face, all that jazz. I could benefit from losing a little weight but no guy has ever said anything to me about it. In fact i've had guys who purposefully said they don't like skin and bones. So weight isn't everything. As I said I think you're fine, and if you feel like you have to change for someone then you shouldn't want them anyway.

• I actually really like your body, I personally find it appealing.

• You should DEFINITELY lose some weight.
    The issue here is, even if you did have a nice face/personality that body is an incredible turn off. I am not fooling around. There is nothing more vile than when a guy takes his top off, and flaunts dat blubber.

• you're not bad at all. you could just tone up your belly and chest a little bit and it'd be great. i'd date someone who looked like that most likely. i dont personally find you sexually attractive however.

• No. Not at all. You need to tone up a bit and work out.

• which one of the questions are you answering?

• The firt two and the last one.

What Guys Said 2

• NOT GAY, but i just want to let you know, that you aren't fat if you're worrying about it. just a little chubby. you may lose some weight if you want, but it's not necesarry health-wise

• I'm not gay but if you hit the gym you would definitely look better you've got the pipe cleaner arms and baby traps if you put some work in though man you could definitely look a lot better and get all the bitches