And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• pretty face, i'm not into asses that much

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Face is always more important than ass because the face gets looked at more often. Do guys look at your ass when talking to you? I bet no.

2|0
    0|0
  • Good question. I chose Pretty face Average ass. It's funny how the UGLIEST girls think they're hot shit just because they're fit. I'd rather pick the pretty face with a little extra with a cool personality than the but-her-face.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's always about the face, before Brest or butt!

0|1
    0|0
  • The sad thing is that sooner or later u will hav to choose between those two in real life. There is no girl with a perfect face AND a perfect ass. If u find one lemme know (but i bet she's genetically enhanced or some shit). But i chose pretty face, and i am being ENTIRELY honest. My reasoning is that i hav to look at her face all the time so it better be pretty. But id only be looking at her ass when we r having sex, so its not quite as im

0|0
    0|0
  • You can easily get a nice ass by doing squats, so I prefer a pretty face.

1|1
    0|0
  • Easily average face and a banging ass, personality makes you easy to talk too but a great body makes you want to bone and if I'm boning I want a tight body

0|0
    0|0
  • why you always making us choose?

0|0
    0|0
  • ill we be kissing the face more then the ass so...

0|1
    0|0
  • She can exercise to improve her ass. Can't exercise to improve her face lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Face is the most important, ass is irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously a pretty face

1|1
    0|0
  • For sex the nice ass, dating nice face.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• when you say nice ass i think nicki minaj as an example... nope, nope, nope, it'll turn out horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • How about a girl who has both? 😃 #myself

0|0
    1|0