What would you consider me, ugly, meh, normal, pretty, etc?

I don't feel comfortable posting a pic of myself online... so I'll just describe myself as detailed as possible. I have dark brown hair with lighter brown highlights, I have brown eyes that are on the larger side, I have a normal sized nose and normal-full sized lips, and olive skin. I'm not fat but I have a medium/large frame. My bra size is 34DDD, I have a thin waist, and wider hips. I have an hourglass figure? And I eat as healthy as I can and I workout daily, but I can't seem to get any thinner...( I'm just curious of what strangers think)

ehhh yeah sorry its hard to judge with no pics

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• i'll flip a coin since i can't see any pic

heads for attractive
    tails for non-attactive

here it goes...

tails!!!

damn...

• Well your face sounds fine. Based on just that id rate u as no worse than a 4 (most likely a 5). But judging by your 34DDD bra size... well I'm sorry to say it but thos aren't BIG boobs, those r FAT boobs. And fat boobs only appear on fat women. I'm not saying u r fat, but uf u aren't fat, then your boobs r seriously unproportional with the rest of your body. I'm sure id be able to judge u better with a pic, but since u didn't post one I'm gonna hav to say u r a 3 or 4. Datable, but not desirable. Sounds to me like u would be a great women if only u lost a little weight. Use that as motivation.
    PS: i am very sorry if i sounded rude or shallow, i didn't mean to fome off that way, but in all honesty u would hav to expect an answer like mine without a picture.

• Well you sound good but with no picture it's hard to say

• Any specifics like scars, tattoos, moles or whatnots?

• Yeap, we can totally make an impression based on our imagination alone without any pictures.

• Hard without a picture but by the definition you have given you sound nice looking. You are also healthy and that is more important than being what the world calls skinny.

• You just described a million girls.

• If this was Misc I would neg you for no pics OP srs

• I need a pic sweetie

• the only way to tell is if you post a picture im the same don't like to show my face i can explain my self and you would think im a model but when you see me i could be awful looking i have abs big enough biceps massive shoulders small waist big legs big ass blue eyes brown to blonde hair i work out 3 to 4 days a week you need rest day

What Girls Said 6

• You seem cool according to your description 😎

• as long as you take good care of yourself, i'll find you attractive but im not bi.

• You sound really pretty.

• You sound attractive.

• No pic or gtfo

• maybe give your measurements? or post a pic of a look alike? and you haven't descrubed jaw line and cheekbones

and you dont burn off fat unless you're exercising continuously for 40 mins or more for 1 month+. yes you burn calories, which i think will prevent you from getting fat as they would be converted to fat later, but u dont burn off actual adipose tissue unless (the above)