From what you can see, how do I look?

The question explains everything. How do I look

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like you know ur pretty and u want others to know it too. But when U raise urself, others will put u down and when u humble urself, other will lift u up. This is why much less attractive girls get rated higher than what I m reading on here because they're like I feel so ugly... Lol smart girls know how to get compliments without hate hahah. Even if it's fake humility hahah. Ur hot and u know it girl. Very blurry pic and lots of makeup though

What Guys Said 22

• Let's see..
    u have beautiful eyes long hair and sum tiggobittys 😂
    if I seen u person ide have to approach u and try getting ur name or social media info😉
    ur super sexy girly never doubt that😍😍😘

• Okay, that facial expression is totally freaky and ruins your entire look. Hard to look at you with it. Please change it to a smile or something nice.

• This guy is a clown, I love women with a sence of humor and by ur pic it looks like u got it, lol😊

• You call that a nice and funky sense of humor? And you got a weird hairstyle.

• i can't see anything so... i say 6/10. just a random guess

• Meh, nothing special... 1 out of 10

• You look cute 7/10

• I'd say 2/10

• You look great! Be more confident in your looks!!!

• attractive, normal weight, breasts on the bigger side but a bit slutty maybe.

• You look hot!! Wow, got me hard hot.

• you look hot though your tits are far bigger than i usually go for. nice though

• You look very pretty- 11/10

• You look good

• You're very pretty

• you look pretty damn sexy

• You are pretty.

• I mean if this is a real pic then you are super cute

• It has my sign lmfao but thank you

• Oh man I am so sorry. I didn't even realize. Yes you are like one. The cutest girls I have ever seen I am obsessed already lol. Are you dominant?

• Obviously she is a fake. He stole a photo and then made a profile with the name on the photo to make people think it's her. It is probably a guy, or She probably an ugly fat girl. And this is the only way she can get any attention.

• Your attractive, but you look like you'd be a drama lama tbh.

• Good for 30.

• You look like a desperate fakebcraving attention.

someone who found a photo with a name tag selfie, came to gag and made a profile with the same name to pretend it`s you. Lame.

Dont even try to call me a liar.
    instead post another selfie with the exact words "gaguser/frattiest"

If not, you're just an ugly girl who steals photos for attention.

• Instagram. com/frattiest

FAKE

• I'm surprised that you're practically the only man who spotted that. God we're easily swayed by a pair of tits, hopelessly stupid gender, aren't we?

• I think you look...

http://i.imgur.com/cc1A2Uu.gif

• Nice face and nice boobs and still looking good at 30

• You look fucking hungry.

• A fat hater behind a computer detected.

• Kid? Lmao. Bitches are anonymous... I can pick up sexy grils irl. Thnx kid

• You act like that's some sort of accomplishment son. Either way you're still a punk bitch trying to white knight. Chump.

What Girls Said 8

• Good looking, but that you're well aware of it and a little self important. But hey, you're good looking so who cares?

• 8 out of 10

• The photoshop game is too obvious in this one. Even the paper with your name on it looks photoshopped

• You look:

1. Like your eatin the paper
    2. Like either my phone has a suckish screen or the picture is blurry
    3. Like you have amazeballs hair
    4. Like any guy would bang you
    5. Like your lipstick color is too harsh for you

• I can see that you're a catfish

• You look really good, model-like

• I don't believe it's you. I think you've photoshopped your name on to the picture.

• 6. pretty.