Can we just rate everyone a 2 out of 10 whenever we get appearance questions? So they can just shut the hell up?

Hehehhehehehehehheherheh, blow me

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Wow Lol why a 2 ?

• So that seeking validation from others become associated with bad feelings. So that they can maybe get themselves to the gym and self validated themselves through hard work

• Oh.. Dang that's not harsh at all hah

• This is how I grew up and I get myself to the gym. I m glad I wasn't told lies cause life would hit me hard later... Hate the liars that take away reality and the charmers lol

• a 2? why so generous?

• you're less than a 2

What Guys Said 4

• Just block the topic.

• I actually rate them a bit higher. But the pretty ones that know it just want admiration

• dude if you don't like "how do i look" topic, you can always block it i guess...

• what about 1,9 out of 10?

• I mean... If u do, that's all on u man... A bit offensively though

• I always recommend them the "hot ot hot" app. There's a place for everyone.

• People on Hot or not is very very critical. They wouldn't last!

• Yep I guess. But gorgeous people are one of the most insecure growing up on validation of others... I've seen it. I don't think confidence has anything to do with looks but it's easier when u got the looks