From 1-10 how much do I supposedly look like JESSICA ALBA?

People tell me I look like Jessica alba I've even had random people on fb messaging me saying I look like her and some little girl asked me if I was a celebrity and when I said no she said she thought I was jessica alba which I thought was kinda cute... I don't really see much of jessica alba maybe is just my eyebrows or eyes I don't know.. from 1-10 how much do I look like her?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• Hahaha that's funny, cause the other day I saw you in a post and I thought "Damn, she looks like Jessica Alba!" xD
    I would say an 8 out of 10.

• Holy sh! t... that's crazy!! Around 8-10.

• An 8 or a 9. Strong resemblance.

• not even close... sorry

• I guess thanks for your honesty though

• Huh... Kind of a LOT. 9/10

• like 6/10 i'd say

• I would say a 7 since it's pretty close looking. I know the first time I looked at your picture that was the first thing I thought of

• U should post A side by side picture of the both of you to better compare !! But I will give U A 5 for now & U are A Beautiful Girl all on U'r own !!!

• Like a six probably.

• 7/10 pretty close

• Quite similar 7 I would say nose is a little bit different. To really know I would have to see your body 😉 x

• My body is closer to JLO's jessica is skinnier than me and im a little more curvier than her

• I would say between 7-8. You certainly have quite a few features similar to Ms. Alba.

• I can't quite place the difference between you two, but I can definitely tell a difference between you and her.

• Hahahah yea your totally loving this aren't ya

You should surely dress up as Jessica alba In sin city for Halloween lol or a random party and see what happens

• I probably should or I can dress like Susan from fantastic 4

• Similar but I wouldn't confused the two of you

• Yea if I didn't know me I'd say the same

• 8-9 yeah pretty close match wanna get it on?

• What the... dammm you look soooo alike, noice

• Its like you two are sisters, but you are the prettier sister.

• Omg! No!!! she's the prettier one!! lmfao she's odeee beautiful

• I think celebrities have fake beauty because being beautiful is part of their job and they do everything and spend a lot on their look. But non celebrity beauties like you have real and natural beauty something original so in my view you are still prettier than her.

• yup, you are too close 9/10

• Just 5 but you Are a beautiful girl

• u are really cute =)

• Like so much I would think you would her if I did not read the question first !

• I'm assuming 10 is really looks like Jessica Alba so I'd say like a 7. If I saw you walking down the street would I be like, "OH SHIT WAS THAT JESSICA ALBA!!!" No. But I would probably look at my friend and go "Dude that girl looked like Jessica Alba eh?" And there'd be like a 8/10 chance he'd say yes :)

• whoa thats freaky u do look similar to her...

What Girls Said 17

• yeauh i see it=] i wouldn't say a lot tho. ur right, it's more from ur forehead to ur eyes. ill go with 6.

• Like a 8 or 9. I think you look a lot like her. You can be her stunt double or her look alike :)
    Jessica Alba is gorgeous though. So you're lucky.

• That would've been awesome I could probably play her daughter in some movie lmfao

• Yea, you could've played her in her younger days. You really look very similar to her. :)

• Thanks :)

• yeah babe you look really similar to her

• 9 out of 10. Very similar.

• Wow, I didn't expect you two to look so alike. 7/10. You really do look like her. What if you're long lost sisters lol.

• HOLY ARE YOU SECRETLY JESSICA ALBA? I mean honestly you are a 9/10!!! You are really beautiful in your own ways of course but you really do resemble her and you are really gorgeous!!

• Thank you!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• You do look like her but your mouth area is much bigger than hers (teeth).

• Yeah both my nose and mouth are wider and I think my face is a little longer too

• 6/10. Very similar.

• 5 or 6. Pretty close but you're lips are fuller and chin not as long.

• 8/10 ... Are you and her sisters ?

• Dang like a 7/10

• 6/10, if you didn't mention it, I wouldn't have noticed

• 9! You look almost exactly like her! It's crazy.

• You surprisingly look much more like Jessica Alba than I expected you to. 8

• about a 7/10

• A lot now that you mention it. The eyes especially

• Holy crap, like 8/10 in likeness. That's crazy haha.