Do you guys lie when giving opinion about weight?

One day I posted a picture of my body on here and asked if I needed to lose weight and most people say no. Few weeks after that, I saw a girl's picture and she is way thinner than I am but some people told her to lose weight (though some told her to gain) to make her look better. Why is this? Did they lie when giving opinions to me?

not lie in a bad way, but not being completely honest because you do not want to make people feel bad

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you need to Lose weight. I do think you should tone up though. You could lose 5 pounds of fat and gain 5 pounds of muscle and that would make a good improvement

• which part do you think could use the most toning up?

• Thank you :-)

• Thanks

What Guys Said 22

• No, but girls honestly just LOVE lying to themselves about their weight, just so they can feel bad about themselves and say they're "fat" and throw a pity party and cry into the pillow at night and starve themselves to death and end up in a hospital due to malnutrition.

Honestly, this girl on the picture is already skinny. Don't lose any more weight.

• In all honesty, the lie I've been trying to tell myself is that I'm not fat. And I know I am not, knowing people's opinions what "fat" looks like. But sometimes I just can't help it. My original question (on the other thread) is not if I need to lose weight anyway, but if I will look better and not look too skinny if I lose some weight.

• So technically you don't even realize that you're wrong when you claim you're fat.

Congratulations! That's the second stage.

• Thanks

• yes and i MEAN IT. you DON'T need to lose any. your body looks AMAZING in my opinion.

stop thinking about weight loss.. ;-)

• Wait, yes you lie? Lol Which question did you answer?

• i said you dont need to lose weight i'm NOT lying about it

• Okay, chill lmao. Thank u :-)

• You don't need to.

You might look slightly better from the front if you lose weight but probably would be worse from behind.

• Why is that?

• Because ass.

There's no perfect look. You look great. If you would feel better a bit slimmer or thicker or toned then go for it. You will look different, better to some maybe not others. So don't go crazy. Looking reasonably good matters a lot. You're there. Moving around within that zone is personal preference.

I'm guessing on the ass by the way since you didn't share it. But I probably guess decently. I've been checking out women for longer than you've been alive.

• I'm not sure since I have never been smaller than that. But I think when I lose weight, everything looks similar just smaller. The proportion is the same just smaller if that makes sense.

• When it comes to seeing girls who are not very attractive I avoid saying what I don't like,. I think about giving them suggestions on how she can improve. And write it in a nice way. I think it works fine.

• You didn't say anything about how I could improve on my other question. was it you trying to avoid making me feel bad?

• You are on the right. I like your figure and don't think that there is any weight worth losing or anything else to change. So, what am I supposed to say?

• Oh okay. I just wanted to know that you didn't say anything not because you didn't wanna make me feel bad, but because you didn't have anything to say. Thank u! :-)

• We lie when the girls are delusional and ask for stupid questions... asking that when you're clearly not fat is annoying. So I will tell you you're fat.

• I never said I look fat. The original question is not this, there I asked if it would look better if I lose some weight

• Asking if you'd look better losing some weight is essentially asking people if you have too much weight... in other words, Do I look fat?

I didn't bother looking at your picture I answered your original question. Do people lie.

• But that's your assumption... some people actually gave me helpful answer like told me to tone up instead of judging didn't even bother to see the picture... but thanks for answering the main question on here.

• Do you think you need to lose weight? What is your height and what is your weight?

• 5'2 and 110. I updated with a picture

• No you do not need to lose weight. Your shape is lovely. Could you tone up if you wished? Perhaps. I suspect that you do not work out, or not a lot (perhaps running at the most would be my guess).

BUT LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY:
      - your shape is very, very lovely. You DO NOT NEED to do anything.
      - you should exercise for your body and your heart, but again not to lose weight. (and i am not saying you do not not exercise).
      - if you are not exercising and choose to do so, then do something you enjoy, and if you want to tone up some then think about the type of exercise you do

Not every man is going to find your body shape exactly to your taste. Just like you aren't going to find every man's body shape to yours. HOWEVER, only someone with an agenda to hurt your feelings is not going to appreciate that you do have a lovely body shape.

So let that rest from your mind and worry about other things!

• That's just really sweet and helpful. Thank you :-)

• I have never lied about a girls weight.

I ADORE women who are bigger and have soft sexy curves.

Both of those pics to me need more weight on them. I want a nice soft tummy and butt and bigger thighs.

Boob size is not a huge factor for me just as long as they are real. Bigger saggy boobs are hot, but so are small ones on top of a bigger tummy.

• Well, it's different then lol. Thanks for answering tho :-)

• Everyone has different tastes and different things that turn them on.

Thank god for individuals. There is something for everyone.

• I know I wouldn't lie. I think I recall your post. I wasn't lying. You hardly need to lose weight, if any at all. Some of those people could have been trolling the other girl, or I suppose they could be trolling you. But TRUST ME and LISTEN TO ME - you do NOT need to lose weight!!! You look great!!!

• You think so? Aight. Thank u :-)

• I know so, because it's my brutally honest opinion. Do you want me to lie and say you're ugly? I didn't think so!!! You're welcome.

• (1) dont post underwear pics here. There are perverted guys, myself included, who would take it too seriously.

(2) No, you don't need to lose weight, you look fine.

(3) they aren't lying, everyone has different opinions.

• Are both of those pics of you? Because the second one looks a bit more curvy. Anyway, neither of those girls in the pics needs to lose weight it's kinda the perfect amount of fat in my opinion. Like, i don't really it when girls have perfectly flat stomatchs and look 'toned'. I've said he it before, but I prefer my girls to be a bit more 'juicy' so i'd say you defo do not need to lose weight.

• No, the left is this other girls which I think is way thinner than I am but some people told her to lose some weight the right is me.

• Its such a trap lol your so the girl On the left hahaha. Are you?

• @TripleAce hahahahha why would I lie about it?

• If that picture is of you then you definitely do not need to lose any weight, you're perfect as you are :)

• Wouldn't look better if I lose some? Thanks anw :-)

• You're both beautiful and have the same body type it's just the girl on the right has better posture then the girl on the left as she is hunched over. If she starred up straight she would look better.

• I think it's her bone structure

• No I don't lie. I think This girl on the pic looks all okay. Just perfect. Not too thick nor too thin. :-)

• And I think thickness is always relative. Some girls are better looking if they're thicker. I'm all honest now! I have female friends and I could not imagine them as thinner.

• They are different girls anyway lol. But thanks!

• Lol wtf? Are you trolling?

You actually have a pretty perfect physique as far as weight goes. I can't tell if this is a serious question.

• it is a real question. but then again "perfect" is different for every one

• No, losing weight isn't going to do anything for you at this point. Your best bet is to start a strength training program. Look up Stronglifts 5x5.

• Hopefully I can do that. Thanks! :-)

• I never lie. Ever. I've never told a lie.

• I don't see a difference if it makes you feel any better

• What will make me feel better is if I think you're being honest.

• I have aspergers and I don't lie to people. I don't see any real difference there. What is it? A 1 or 2 dress size difference between them? That's really not an issue to any sane, normal guy

• I don't lie. What have I to gain by committing perjury against you?

• I do not know. Some people just do not want to make others feel bad?

• I guess. It makes sense at least. but people often say "give me brutally honest answers". If that's the case, they've asked for it, and they deserve honest answers. If I ask a question, I want authentic answers, not answers to pad my ego.

• That's also what I want. I always appreciate brutal honesty. That's why I go on here. I thought strangers would be more honest.

• Which is you the right girl?

• Yes, that is right

• I mean the other girl does

• Your sexy if your the right girl, like big time ;)

• Looking at your picture you could possibly lose 5 pounds maybe, but to say that 100% you'd have to throw up a side view picture, what I will say though is if you look at your stomach and you can grab a handful of fat you could probably lose 5-10 pounds depending on the amount but if you can't then your good and don't lose any weight. Hope this was helpful in some way :)

• You don't need to lose weight. Your shape is due to your bone structure, not fat. She doesn't need to lose weight either. Anyone who says otherwise is either trolling or a fucking moron.

• You're not fat

• If you don't have any fat, you are not fat

• And girls be like "No way, I have 2% body fat... that's 2 WHOLE PERCENTS OF FAT! I'm going to the gym"

• I have updated the question witha picture. I am the one on right.

What Girls Said 9

• The one on the right maybe could use some toning. But I think the one on the right is pretty much perfect.
    Don't worry about it. On her probably some people would tell me to gain weight cuz I'm real thin. I actually get that all the time in real life.
    You can't please everyone. But you look like an hourglass which is the most preferred body shape by men. So although you can't please everyone, the vast majority of guys will love your shape. And that's not me being PC.

• Thank u! :-) I think I'm going to shed few pounds then tone it up

• If you are really overweight people will lie to you instead of telling you the truth.

• I do not think I'm overweight, I just think I will look better if I lose some

• i have not seem your picture nor hers so i can't compare or comment much.
    maybe your figure is really better than her?
    but i wouldn't take the rating here seriously because people can be really pc

• Guys have different opinions. Dont assume the same guys shared. Some like skinny some like curves. I'm a size 10/12. 135 lbs. some would say Im fat some say just right some say over weight.

• Both would look good if they lost another 5 pounds and toned up a bit. But right now they both look fine to me.

• Aight. Thanks. I'm working on it :-)

• No you're fine just tone up.

• Ugh. HATE these questions. Desperate for compliments. Girl, you KNOW you aren't fat. Stop phishing.

• I think the girl on the left has a fit body and the one on the right is pretty much perfect.

• One on the right looks better

• Really? Even tho the one on the left has smaller legs and arms?

• Of course.. The one on the left has weird thighs limbs in comparison.. They're not round and as smooth sided, if you get what I mean.. I don't really like her bod at all. Just the overall shape looks odd to me.

• Oh I see- thank u gor ur opinion! :-)