Guys, what do you think of really pale girls?

Just like the question says, do you like pale girls? Or does she have to be tan?

Updates:
I'm actually really surprised to find that most people don't care whether the girl is tan or not. Just a matter of health. Thanks :)

0|0
4|28

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer pale. Pale goth chicks can be very alluring. :)
    But given the choice between deathly pale and orange, I'd go with pale. Tanned white people are freaky looking. It's also unhealthy, but I don't even need to factor that into my choice quite honestly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• In general, I don't care. It really depends on the girl. Some girls look better with a tan, but others look worse. I'm not quite sure why, but it's true. I'd say that most girls actually look worse with a tan.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with pale girls. If she's beautiful, then she's beautiful. Same goes for tan girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them both. Tan, pale, I don't really care, BUT, fake tans are a NO, unless they're very discreet, like if you can tell that her tan is fake by looking at her, then it's a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pale > Tan
    ---> case closed <---

0|0
    0|0
  • They're hot! I actually prefer paleness to being tanned. Hence why I prefer to keep my paleness as well, even during the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing negative about it. Fine with me. Pale can be nice just like tanned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really pale myself so it would be something we have in common haha.
    Pale or Tanned both can be great, some girls will look better tanned and some will look better pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • not any prob with it... although i prefer tanned tbh. but not a deal-braker

0|0
    1|0
  • The paler the snow bunny, the better the bunny LOL (#^ ^#)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think each girl is special and unique in their own way. A pale girl who keeps the right hair color and dresses for her skin can look so sexy and really elegant at times

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale girls look hot but not they are coz they are lacking in proper body vitamins n minerals so they look pale they have less iron n less haemoglobin
    So their body doesn't look reddish
    I will like that girl but need to make her healthy for better life

0|0
    2|0
  • Yeah I'm a white guy that has kind of darker features and it doesn't matter to me as long as I like what I see.

0|0
    0|0
  • i donĀ“t care actually xD other visual aspects are way more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it personally but kids would come out tanned

0|0
    0|0
  • I am unimpressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pale girls and sun kissed glowing girls... I am not attracted to ompalumpa skinned however. You look fine the way you are. I'd date you ( if you were legal and had an awesome personality... so if anything, work on personality.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, sure. It depends on the girl, but there's nothing wrong with paleness itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me the color of skin doesn't matter but how she care about her skin matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like pale and tanned girls, except if it's spray tan though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale is actually pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • they attract me, please save your skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I love pale girls, actually, I prefer them over tanned girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Pale girls are hot! but not albino, albino girls are not sexy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a big deal to me. but pale is better than tan

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin doesn't matter its what's inside ❤that counts

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind it. I don't really even care for tan, since I don't tan myself (I burn)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• When I was younger, I was always super insecure about my skin colour. Girls always made jokes about it, like "your skin reflects the sun" and "why are you even wearing shorts if you have those milk bottle legs, nobody wants to look at them". I also have a lot of mols on my body and some people even thought I was sick or something. Now, I have finally accepted my skin tone. A tanned skin would only look weird on me.

0|0
    0|0
    • You look good being pale, haha.
      Pale is better than tanned anyways.

• Show All
    • @Alexious @notverycreativeguy thanks, it actually makes me feel a little bit better you guys saying that.

• Fuck the media dude. Have you see Geordie/Jersey shore?
      Gross.. Don't worry you're beautiful, haha.
      Your blonde hair and blue eyes compliment your complexion anyways c:

• Don't get a tan because of what guys might think. Skin cancer isn't worth it. I'm pale as fuck and I embrace it lol! It's called alabaster and can look very feminine and delicate.

If you want a change I can recommend a couple fake tanners from sephora that don't look oompa loompaish

0|1
    0|0
  • Im really pale too and i think a bit of tan looks good on anyone. It just looks more healthy. Try fake tan, it can look good if done right.

0|0
    0|1
    • Tan does not look healthier, but even if we assume it did, it actually is unhealthy as tan is caused by UV radition damaging your skin which then tries to protect it from more damage.

• Tan girls are hotter

0|0
    0|1