I'm super self conscious about my chest/collarbone area?

I don't know why, I've had this since I was young. But I have extremely bony collarbones and the chest plate bone. I think it's called a sternum? I'm not underweight by any means, but the bones won't go away. It makes me self conscious because sometimes you can see the bones and people will point it out. I though maybe it was because I was fairly flat chested, but even after my chest has grown it still won't go away. I was just wondering if it is as unattractive to other people as I find it on myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel because I am kinda like you. I used to hate it at first but I don't really care about it anymore. I mean , I just love myself like that and concerning guys , trust me when the right guy falls in love with you , he will see you beautiful just as you are , so you don't have to change anything about yourself. But if you are talking about guys in general , then I believe that every guy will have a different point of view. There is certainly no absolute standard of beauty. But as for me , I believe as long as the one is healthy , then they shouldn't hate themselves for something they naturally have.

What Guys Said 2

• I like it. So you got nothing to worry about

• No, it's not unattractive (though its very attractive to me),
    It can be unattractive to SOME people, though it totally depends on that person's preferences.

What Girls Said 2

• you're fine sweetheart, it just means u have wide chest and its fine... i think men find collarbone attractive... i hope!! Hahahah... anyhow, love urself, if u don't who else will?

• I'm trying to lose weight to get collarbones and you are trying to make it go away :( That's sadddd