Embarassing dark skin between my legs?

how should i say... this is rather embarassing.. i realize that between my legs is dark... even lips of the p****... so, this is a turn off for men and is there solutions to get rid of those dark skin? Help me please!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really sure if it's the same thing we are talking about. Thing is, i went to the beach with some girls. One of them had a darker skin tone inbetween her legs close to where the bikini was. it did look a bit strange, but nothing to make me puke or anything. I can live with that. Dicks look strange as well. You will have to live with that. So it's understanding your partner and his/her flaws and minor insecurities.

www.thehealthsite.com/.../
    positivemed.com/2014/06/15/dark-inner-thighs/

What Guys Said 2

• I think that's actually pretty normal. The skin around the genitals on guys goes darker during puberty, so I assume similar things can happen to girls
    Personally I wouldn't find it unattractive or a turn off

• thank you... hahahah. :)

• pussy is darker than the rest of a female's body... no?

What Girls Said 1

• Vietnamese tips: Don't wear tight underwear and try massage the area with olive oil or with a slice of lemon =)))

• I always use vaseline... u think it would help? Thank you for the tips!!! I'm so glad

• Sorry, I don't really know about this. I googled this (in my language) and these are some of the most recommended solution. It my country, women care about this a lot so there are thousands of articles on the Internet xD Actually I think it's pretty normal and absolutely not ugly :)