Do you think she's cute? What does this picture say about her?

http://i61.tinypic.com/2rmxzif.jpg

Do you think she's pretty? By looking at her what can you tell from her?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• She's very beautiful. I love her eyebrows.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• her eyebrows look kinda weird in my opinion

2|0
    0|1
  • Beauty. Eyes and lips are my favorite features on her.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's very pretty and in this photo it looks like she either wants to chin someone or is contemplating what to eat for lunch.

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes and lips are killer.. but nose is fat

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, no. She looks "fake", and her eyebrows are just ugly... could shape them a bit :/

3|1
    0|0
    • Fake? Lol please elaborate.

• she reminds me of Nicki Minaj for some reason :D maybe a mixture of those rectangle shaped eyebrows and the puffy lips? looks plastic in my opinion... by the way I hate makeup so that might be why I have such a negative opinion about her...

• She looks fake to me too, e. g. lips look like collagen injection which is a look I dislike. Her expression seems a bit.. snobby somehow, like she has a high opinion of herself. But one can read so many things wrong from one photo.

• I think she's cute What this picture says about her is that she has weird eyebrows, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she's cute. I can't really tell much about her... maybe smart, but goes out a lot

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• She's pretty but looks kinda stuck up

1|1
    0|0
  • hair!! her hair *A* i love her hair color XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Very exotic looking. Killer eyebrows!

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks like my 40 year old aunt. Same face and makeup look.

I don't know if that means she looks old or my aunt looks youthful.

2|1
    0|0
    • Lol well i guess your aunt looks like a 22 yr old

• I guess so. To answer the question further this girl has a very strong, intimidating look to her face. I'd have a feeling she's kind of mean or just really blunt.