Guys, do you care about a girls acne?

so I have mild acne mostly on my face and a little bit on my back. I'm kinda insecure about it and always try to take care of it. but do guys actually care whether or not girls have acne?

Most Helpful Girl

• The wrong guys, typically superficial, shallow, narcissistic jerks, will care and make a big deal out of it. The right guys will not care and recognize there’s more to a female than pimples. Because you’re only 16, there are a significant larger amount of wrong guys vs right guys because you’re surrounded by immature adolescents. I remember having acne and feeling self-conscious yet being lucky enough to have an amazing guy who would still shower me with kisses all over my face and treat me like gold despite my skin cells betraying me :P Chin up, you are lovely.

What Guys Said 3

• no i don't even notice it

• Bluntly, yes... its like saying if a guy had acne on his face... It's not attractive but something can be done about it.

• If it's mild, I couldn't care less.

What Girls Said 0