I'm a female and I have a hairy bum. Help?

I have hairy bum, and yes I'm a female. I'm actually embarrassed by it. If I was to wax it, what will the pros and cons be of it. Also, is it weird for me to have lots of bum hair? Feeling sort of insecure.

Most Helpful Guy

• basically that's a matter of taste... i prefer a smooth one, basically... but i believe there are other guys that wouldn't mind

What Guys Said 6

• Better watch out for Freaky Fred then.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ibGU0EnksY

• Like on your cheeks or around your hole?

• If it's on your cheeks, wax it or something. If it's in the hole, you don't need to.

• It's your manipulative nature, not your hairy bum that you should work on changing.

• You're too young to wax it and shaving's just not really an option. Wax it when you're older. It will hurt a bit but then for like 2 weeks you will have a nice hairless ass.

• Shave it and there's no problem

What Girls Said 4

• If you mean on the inside that is normal and has to do with pubic hair... Don't wax it or anything... imagine it growing back... all that stubble chafing and itching yuck... Trim would be the only option but that is kinda a hard thing to do solo... I'd just leave it.

• Shave it or wax it! There's nothing else you can do!

• Hairy bums are common I wouldn't worry about it.

• That's just as normal as having on your cooch.