How is my appearance?

Here's the link!

http://imgur.com/QvevLRa

I wanna know what you think of my boobs, butt, stomach, thigh gap. And i know im gonna get a lot of those comments that i shouldn't ask questions about this, but please dont do that. I just want you guys to rate my body. So please just tell me how i look. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I love your body. It looks like there is some good softness in your tummy and thighs. Your butt looks like I can grab it nicely and I love your natural boobs!!

Very sexy.

What Guys Said 14

• Everything looks great and proportionate. Your breasts are small but that isn't a deal breaker or anything. You're fine don't worry.

• NOOOOO I DONT WANNA GET IN TROUBLE!

• She isn't naked so you won't get in trouble but it is a little weird sizing up a kids body.

• if you were about 10-15 pounds heavier you'd be great in my opinion

• Tummy you can work on a little, just tighten it up and trim a little bit of fat overall, Thigh gap is there, its small it could be a little more BUT its nothing bad the way it is now at all. Boobs are cute your body type, You bum and hips are certainly your best asset body wise

looks good, just do some normal body workouts and the boys be able to keep their eyes of ya

• Pretty good body. Boobs look on the smaller side compared to butt. Pear shape definitely.

• You look fine, you have a pear shaped body. Your boobs look nice and firm not saggy... your booty could use some lift ( get it from specific exercises) and stomach is nice.

• Tbh I think u have the perfect body. Thats just my opinion. Your stomach is fine to me, but u can tighten it up just a little. Buy everything else is perfect

• pretty good.

• look awesome to me sweetie 9.5

• everything is good. except small boobs.

• Jailbait lol

• Id Fuck you

• You're fine.
    Although I do not like seeing that from an under 18... face or not it's not appropriate.

• I think that you're under 18, and it would be weird to comment on a girl under 18, as I'm 25

• Lol its okay.

• Just because I want to know what other people see. I just wanna know!

• That's weird

What Girls Said 5

• How old are you? Yeah your right you shouldn't do this. There is more to you as a person then how you look.

I would say you look average. Your boobs are small but everything else is average. As you grow your boobs will grow too so just have fun and enjoy being a kid.

• yea she's young but when I was a teen I was certainly thinking about this kinda stuff, I'm sure you were

• @TripleAce Chrono trigger is a classic. Ocarina of time (of course), Majora's Mask, Pokemon games, Final Fantasy games, harvest moon, animal crossing, and recently dragon quest 9, fire emblem awakening, and that's all I can really think of along with racing games and the like.

• some star wars games

• You should not be posting pics like this at your age

• You're underage and shouldn't be posting these types of pictures you're putting yourself out there to creeps.

• you are very attractive!

• You are under age. Posting pictures like this even though you are still warning underwear is against the law! and anyone caught commenting about your body on this can get in a lot of trouble... I hope you know that!