If you could change one of your body parts, which one would it be?

I'm overall happy with my body but if I had to change ONE thing, it would be a stomach. I have no abs and I have some pudge down there.

What about you guys?

@Hopefuldreamer8 Thanks for your in-depth input! Also, I wish you the best of luck in the future!
@Anonymous This made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the humorous answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two thing I'd change, so if I had to go with the number one thing it would be my face. I have a very very ugly face. Since I can't do that, I want to change my stomach. I want it to be flat, and that's something I can change so I've been working on it. The rest of my body I am happy with.

• Remember, "ugly" is an opinion. What you think is ugly, other won't.

• I concur with you on the fact adults are just as rude, if not ruder than teenagers and kids. It surprises me how superficial girls are in their 20's about money. It seems like that's ALL they want.

I've only kissed a few girls myself. I haven't kissed a girl since I was 17 and that was because a friend of mine DARED her to do it. I know what it's like to be lonely.

I hope life gets better for you.

• Yeah it's surprising with people my age or older. A girl I know is a school teacher, and she speaks up about bullying a lot. She is probably one of the biggest bullies you'll meet. She's 30 years old. I think some people just don't grow out of it. I just find it messed up how much of a hypocrite she can be.

Thanks though. I hope things get better for you too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd double the size of my little "friend."

It would solve so many problems in my life.

• Regarding your update... I'm not joking.

What Girls Said 23

• i just want to be more toned! >.<

but if i have to pick one area, it'd be my thighs. they really need some toning =/

• I'd probably make my butt just a liiittle bit rounder. It's quite literally as flat as a pancake at the moment, and it doesn't look very flattering. :/ Otherwise I'm 100% happy with my body.

• I love the way I am =3 every one has a unique appearance and they should be proud of themselves.

• My legs probably. I'm quite skinny, but my legs are a little thicker and not nice thick, like Beyonce's legs. I also don't fit cheap jeans, because of my legs. Maybe if I loose weight and work-out more the problem will be sloved.

• *solved damn dyslexia

• Do you have any photos of your legs? I was asking because I bet they're not as bad as you're saying.

• Sorry, I'm not gonna show a picture of my legs. They're not that bad, but I hate it that I can't buy a normal jeans from H&M or something else not too expensive.

• I would like a super shredded stomach. I have nice abs but I think I may have week muscles in my abdomen or something because the flash covering it is not flabby.

• My skin! I hate too many scars and I hate them.

• Definitely flatten the tummy.

• maybe make my butt rounder and bigger it's average not small at all but rounder butts are the prettiest otherwise i'm quite satisfied with my body :-)

• Either my butt or my hair.. doesn't sound like such a big problem but I really hate it sometimes :/

• I love the way I am. I used to hate my height (almost 5'11) but now I love it :).

• Trimmed stomach

• I would change my eyes and make them bigger

• I want toned legs. Gosh it's so hard

• Are they big legs or are they just not toned?

• Oh great you can tell the difference hHa

• When I see her picture, I literally feel bad for her toilet seat. I bet it screams "NOOOOO" when she walks in the bathroom lol.

• Just overall my feet.

• my toes. I hate my toes.

• I use to say my boobs and would wish for bigger ones, but now, I've always wished for a longer neck

• My boobs, I guess

• i'm not sure... maybe my leg XD

• my face :/

• My face.. More specifically, my nose though.

• My skin, because although I know it's mild and not really that big of a deal to anyone who's not me, my acne makes me super insecure; and I hate that my face always looks really shiny if I don't apply face powder; and I have a few stretchmarks which kinda bother me but mainly it's the acne on my face, my neck, my shoulders and upper arms and my back :/ .

Just so this has some positivity I'm pretty happy with my body otherwise; I have good boobs, I like my figure in general (especially as I lost a stone in my first semester at Uni from walking places and being in charge of my own meals etc. ^_^ ) . My hair is kinda fine but when I have it cut nicely in a bob it's cute and looks nice when I dye it red which is fun. My eyes are pretty too

• Make my boobs smaller (I'm a D cup and 14) and make my butt just a little tiny bit smaller

• Wow! You're so young to be that curvy already.

• I'd actually hate to be like that. Wait how did you know her cup size?

• Her friends talked about it and I know girls know bra sizes well lol. But trust me, even if you're not an expert on bra sizes, you can tell these had to be at LEAST an F. I was more fascinated with her butt.

Needless to say, she was harassed by males on a daily basis lol.

• My vaginaaaa.

• What is the problem with it? Lol.

• I don't know I just dont like it. Im uncomftorable with it and insecure. The clit shows haha literly dont know how to explain this

What Guys Said 10

• Not have gray hair in front. I feel so embarrassed by it. I prevent anyone from taking pictures of me. Been made fun of in high school and college years not only by students but even by adults (40+ year-olds) with whom I play ice hockey with. Can you believe that? I felt like crushing him during the game even though we don't do that by our rules.

• i'd like to be a few inches shorter, just in order to be under the average female height.

yes, that's always been my dream

• It'd be my dick.

• my 8pack, into a colossal beer belly.

lets face it, bar fights are inevitable, might as well eff shiznets up
    drinking with who you're fighting !

• My height.

• Also my stomach. A lot of my fat collects there although I don't look fat and have a healthy body weight. It stops me from having defined abs.

• You sound like me. I'm actually all around buff with a lot of muscle. I have huge arms, shoulders and a chest. I just have a little belly on me lol.

• My brain... it hates me.

• Hands down my nipples. They seem to get very ichy.

• trap insertions

• My calves are oddly big I've got abs and all that but I don't look like the muscular guy I am if you just see my calves so I would change them.