Why does my family give me a pity full look or give me an awe face?

I went to my cousin house and people in my family kept give me an awe look. They kept saying you lost so much weight and I felt strange bc I don't think I lost much but whatever. Yet in my mind I feel like their pity me for my dreams or how mess up my past 4 years have been with depression and I don't like the feeling of attention. Why do they give me soft looks and pay attention to me.

no response?

Most Helpful Guy

• how much weight did you lose? if you lost a big amount of weight, then it's obvious...

• 35pounds but it doesn't look like much!

What Guys Said 2

• we can't see your face, so we don't know what your family is looking at, so we don't know what to tell you about your question...

Just sayin'

• lol... i know but I don't have any good pictures... lol

• Sorry for the rant... Lol I'm fine really!! I tell people around me !!! I'm okay !!

• no need to apologize yo, its depression. We all need to vent

• They probably don't know how to react to you yet... It may take time but they will eventually start understanding you do not need pity, just honesty and stability

What Girls Said 0