Do boys like fat girls? M 75kg and 150cm tall.. got good assets 38DD. so does that make me attractive?

please tell me.. should i lose weight.. m in love with a boy whose is 180cm tall.. So is my physical strucutre okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, your face plays a major role in who finds you attractive, so giving measurements means very little. Also, numbers like height and weight don't give any indication of where you carry the weight and your overall body shape.

Second, those numbers stretch well into obesity range. Some guys may find you attractive, especially if you have a nice face, but a lot of guys will find that kind of weight unattractive. It's not just a visual thing though. That much weight is unhealthy, and poor health makes for a poor partner. You won't be as physically capable, you won't have stamina, you'll find that you're passing on a lot of activities guys will want to do with their girlfriends (not just sexual, but social) because you won't have the energy for it. You'll also worry about how you look which will cause you to be shy and hesitant around guys you're attracted to, which means you're going to have an uphill struggle to get their attention. Also, just personally the weight will be bad on your body, you'll have joint pain and back pain as you get older, more risk of diabetes (which can set in younger than most people think), and so on. You should lose weight for your health and happiness, not just to attract guys.

What Guys Said 10

• hey before i answer you i just want to clearfy something i love big girls i consider them attractive and sexy.. putting that aside you need to lose some weight coz you are a bit short i mean if you check for the ideal weight it will be 50 kg but if you drop to 65kg then only a mad man will say no to you..

advice : my mother is the same as you exactly same height and same weight and now she is suffering they told her she needs to drop at least 15 kg or she will do an operation coz her weight is pressuring on her knee and back.. so why wait till that happen when u are young and full of life.. plus i want you to be healthy

• I wouldn't hold it against you, but that's just me. Unfortunately most men favor more slender ladies. If you're feeling brave, just ask him what he thinks. But at any rate, you may wish to lose weight just for health reasons. This is something I know about because I've lost 100 lbs myself. It's hard, but you feel better and have more energy to do fun things.

• I'm going to be really damn honest with you: no, we do not like fat girls at all. In fact, being fat is probably the number one thing you can do to turn guys away.

The good news is that being fat is a pretty easy thing to fix. Start weight training (look up Stronglifts 5x5), start doing some form of cardio 4-5 days a week (walking 30-45 minutes a day at a brisk pace is a great start), and start cutting down your calories. You can make a free account on http://www.livestrong.com/myplate/ to track your calories from your food intake and to determine how many calories a day you burn; you can also add in your daily exercise. Good luck!

• Actually, that's not true. I know a lot of guys who thinks my body is gorgeous and I am on the bigger side.
      How ever, eating healthy and exercising should be something everyone does, no matter figure so I agree with you there.

• How was anything I said mean? I was being very kind by not lying to her.

• basically you need to lose some weight for HEALTH reasons and only.

of course i don't say you should be skinny, but your BMI must drop at 30 or below

• There are a lot of guys (i mean in my limited friendship group ALONE there are 3-4) that prefer a chubbier girl. personally, i like BIG (90Kg being ideal) so don't take what some jerk says is unattractive, there's gonna be a guy who'll like you regardless. I do agree with what Dandeus is saying though, lose weight if it'll make YOU happy, not guys - guys come last because in reality, we just want our girls to be happy.

• You have a BMI of 33.3

You should lose like 13 kgs by utilizing a better diet and more physical exercise

• Depends on how you carry yourself.

• I like bigger girls, so yes, yes it does.

• can't answer without a pic

• It honestly depends, if she has a really pretty face and isn't too big it's possible. I had a coworker who was really funny, sweet, and had a pretty face. She was chubby but if she lost maybe 40-60 she would be really hot. I didn't go for it because she had a kid and I'm too young to deal with that. In reality it depends how she holds it and if she has other flattering features.

What Girls Said 7

• 25.media.tumblr.com/.../...rzZMb1rfwfq9o1_1280.jpg

This woman is fat. She obviously has DD boobs. But that doesn't mean her DD boobs are 'good assets'.

Men don't like fat women, men like healthy women.

• Like always, some guys will and some guys won't. You have probably less to choose from if you're "fat", as you say, but there are guys who love big girls.

• In general, many guys prefer slender ladies
    but i think there are some who go for others.
    @Klaatu51

• all men are different some men like big women some like smaller women... but it all about health and taking care of yourself!

• how attractive your boobs depend on the ratio between your waist and the boobs themself.
    try to lose some weight, then you'll look attractive with big boobs, trust me

• Beauty. Is so subjective darling if he
    Ike's you he'll like you for you! As lo as you practise a healthy lifestyle ! Good luck

• Never change yourself to make someone else happy. Ever