Would guys mind it?

I've heard a friend say she has a breast bigger than the other like it's really noticeable, I can't really relate because I can't really tell the difference on mine, but the thing is would guys mind if one is bigger than the other? Like let's say you guys are getting intimate and you see the difference in her breast, would that be a turn off? Would it bother you and not want to have sex with her? I know am asking a lot but am curious lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Just about every girl has differences between her breasts. Size is the most common. There can also be nipple differences, shape differences, etc. If it was not a huge difference we probably would not notice. And once we did notice, it would not matter at all. It is normal. I would have no problem being with a gal with differences, even if they were quite noticeable. In fact, that would make them more interesting, unique. Something else you may not know is that some girls have hairs growing on their breasts, usually around the edge of the aerola. And that is something else I would not mind. I would not want a jungle there, but usually they are just a few hairs. If too many, she can clip them. Lots of men, especially those of us with more years under our belts, are more accepting because we know it is not a big deal.

What Guys Said 8

• Most girls do have different sized boobs. Some have a noticeable difference and some don't. I don't find it a deal breaker unless it makes her unhealthy or causes some other problems. But that's extreme. If your difference is barely noticeable then your guy won't care at all. Normal to feel insecure but no need to worry.

• i'd find it weird... but not a "deal-breaker"

• Notice? Yes, we will notice.

Care? Not really. I dont, at least. It is normal.

• No. Guys wouldn't care at that point, it would be a little awkward at first but he wouldn't think anything of it, and it would not be a turn off. I think it's distinguishing and beautiful because no one is truly perfect :)

• At that point you wouldn't care is it because your going to have sex or because you truly wouldn't care? Lol

• I truly would not care :) because if she knows they are different sizes, but still shows me, that's pretty impressive. BUT! If she told me they were different sizes and didn't show me, that would be a turn off because then my mind would be going in a thousand directions thinking "maybe ones a A cup and the other is a E?" Lol :) and most girls have different sized boobs anyway. Very rare to find a girl over a B with the same sized boobs haha

• Haha I get what you mean, thanks lol

• No difference in boobs doesn't turn me off
    N I never mind of Size

• It wouldn't bother me, trust me! I don't know from experience. (Still a v)

• Nah, though I would be very curious about it afterwards.

• We love breasts. Different sizes one the same gurl means more fun for my imagination.

What Girls Said 0