A few questions about appearance? Why am I so obsessed with wanting to be conventionally attractive?

First of all, is it wrong to feel like crap for not being attractive? Like I see cute girls who wear like goth style makeup/clothes and I love that style but I know it would never work on me so I just end up depressed. I know my face shape and other things about me just make it so I'll never be conventionally attractive or able to pull off any fashion styles that I want.

Also is a size 10 bad? I feel horrible about it because my sister is like a size 0 or 2 and I feel like I should be that size too. I wanted to lose 30 lbs but I asked a diff question about that earlier.

Also I'm annoyed at how small my boobs seem most of the time, I'm 36b and I would love a C cup but I know that will never happen. :/

I have horrible self esteem or self worth issues and I feel they would be fixed if I were somehow magically turned attractive one day. :(

Is it wrong to feel like this? I feel like everything I'm worth relies on trying to look good even though I would need a miracle at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely not wrong to feel this way because a lot of girls do, and there's no way you need to be a size 0 that's just disgusting I feel for girls that thin! Embrace your body
    There are ways to make yourself FEEL more attractive and more confident tho!
    If you eat really well and exercise often it really helps (not for the weightloss side of things) but because it will give you a lot more energy and you'll feel a lot more healthy and happy, and if your feeling healthy and happy you'll be glowing and feeling more confident!
    You say there are some looks you feel you can't pull off, and that's okay! Because everyone needs their own individual look any, so if your feeling q but in the slumps about yours, take a friend and go shopping and you two can work on a new look for you together! Even smalls things like a change in hair colour or a hair cut can really help and help you feel like a brand new person!
    Your beautiful anyway but from a girls perspective I definitely understand why and your your feeling this way! Best wishes :)

What Guys Said 7

• "Also is a size 10 bad? I feel horrible about it because my sister is like a size 0 or 2 and I feel like I should be that size too. I wanted to lose 30 lbs but I asked a diff question about that earlier. " <--- don't do anything stupid.

size 10 isn't bad... size 0 is STUPID though. you can figure it out by its name... it's called 0... ZERO... NOTHING.

you're fine appearance-wise, you should know that.

try boosting up your confidence, and EMBRACE yourself

if you want to lose weight, you can as i said in your other question, but DON'T go under 130 lbs

• Well someone is cute and should feel cute moment (#^ ^#) so 1st came the sexy pose farm9.staticflickr.com/.../...558_d98191018b_z.jpg then came the cat call cdn.lolcaption.com/.../...at-sexy-cat-hey-baby.jpg now I'm waiting on your reaction 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../funny_animals_01.jpg
    But in all seriousness you don't look bad at all to me I'd date you ^^

• " Why am I so obsessed with wanting to be conventionally attractive" I guess because you keep comparing yourself to other females I take it

• It's normal to feel the way you do. I feel the same way about myself. However, you are attractive but if you want to still put in the work to obtain your goal body to feel more comfortable with yourself then that is OK too. Its hard to keep the motivation to work out and eat healthy, trust me I know. I would suggest you get a personal trainer or start hanging out at the gym more often to attract more people who either are on the same journey as you or have already achieved their goal body who can help you along your way in your journey. Others being their to help you push through the tuff mental stages are crucial if self motivation isn't enough. I would recommend you buy a dress or outfit that you like in your goal size as a constant reminder of what you are striving for. I also would recommend you take a picture of yourself clothed or just in bra and panties also as a constant reminder of what you don't want to look like again. These I believe will help with your self motivation. Good luck to you in your journey. I'm right there with you.

• I guess you think It will bring you success in the work field down the road and it will bring you in a great guy with a great job

• A lot of people are obsessed with that. We're all our own worst judge. I think you look great. A size 10 is NOT bad. I wish you didn't have low self esteem, because you really shouldn't.

• you're really cute. Suggestion. Smile young one.

• I don't know what a size 10 looks like but considering your sister is a size 0 or 2, you must be way to thick or even fat.

What Girls Said 1

• It is not wrong to think this way. People evolved to strive to fit in. That way they wouldn't be ostracized and would end up servicing. And sweetie, size 10 isn't bad, it is just the way you are built. It was hard for me to understand and to not feel depressed about. All my friends are either size 0 or 1 all through school whereas I am size 7. But once I realized I was just built differently and could never healthily be their size I got over it. Don't worry in the end it won't matter because it doesn't matter what you look like