Just wondering - how do I look in my avatar photo?

I don't normally ask these questions about rating or critiquing my looks, but I'm bored today. So look at my avatar photo - what do you think?

Not allowing anon so you must stand behind what you say!

Perhaps I'll get some more answers today. It's all just for fun anyways 😊

I'm sorry I can't really do a full body photo. I'm too tall for that to work properly 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• Sheesh, and no anon.

Great smile in this one. I noticed your smile in the anti-catfish pic too. You're better looking than you think, I believe.

However your ass and legs were more obviously looking good in your normal profile pic.

*Crawls back into hole*

• lol, I want to know who's saying what! Thanks for your opinion! It's just for my own curiosity anyways.

I'm smiling way more now in pictures since I got my braces off a couple of months ago. I felt a bit weird having braces and being in my early 20's, haha. I would go to the orthodontist and be in a waiting room full of 14 year old kids. I know I'm not bad looking, I'm just really critical of myself. Not so much my body, but my face.

And you mean this photo? http://i.imgur.com/616zaeA.jpg?1

I got a little bored of that one, but mostly I got tired of guys trying to sext with me based on the picture.

• Wow guys sext you over that pic? It's not that your body is bad it's that your not even showing anything. Men smh, wait...

• Girls with braces and or/have ever worn braces are adorable because the way their lips grow around them over time. I could tell you wore braces before by looking at your face in the picture

You'll probably get a lot of compliments about your smile, but people who don't pay as much attention as I do, won't realize that's the reason for it.

What Guys Said 78

• You look great, as always. The other picture was better for showing a great figure. It seemed to do well for showing your face, too, even though it was zoomed out. I believe that is because the size of the image on the web page for the older one is larger, The image that this one produces is smaller, so even though you are closer for this one, the difference in size makes th other one show your face a well, or maybe even better.

• Yeah since I uploaded this picture the site changed the avatar format.

• You are cute/pretty. I liked that guitar & most importantly your pulchritudinous smile :-)
    A guru & uber-moderator who gives good advice (yes I'm keeping an eye on your activity). You are about to enter in my following list (if you live-up to the expectations).
    That's all I can say about your avatar, your activity, your impression (literally whole about you).

• You know how I feel about slappin' da bass, mon...
    http://youtu.be/nz8uzuJxufo

• you look so cool man. I would deff do a jam sesh with you.

• Fine i suppose.

As far as 'improvements' go:
    - Grow your hair out and maybe work with it so its less 'flat' or plain
    - swap up the glasses for lenses if you can. If not, then thinner framed lenses are more feminine

• My hair is longer now.

I can't wear contacts unfortunately. Anyways I'd still need a pair of glasses because you have to give your eyes a break from contacts once in awhile. I'm not a candidate for laser surgery either. I know what you're saying about thinner frames but they just don't really work for me because the lenses are too thick for most styles. With thin frames, people are able to see how bad my eyes are because they're able to see the edges of the lens, lol. In high school I had thinner frames but people used to make fun of the lenses, ughhhh. My eyes are getting better as I get older but I still went with thicker frames to avoid judgments, mostly from guys. Bad eyesight is not exactly a desirable trait for a potential mate lmao.

• It's hard to be girly/feminine and cute. I'm not short enough for it to look natural, lol. It always looks like I'm either not trying or trying too hard 😳

• Ah, I'm sorry to hear about that. I can appreciate that fact as I'm quite severely short sighted as well although I'm not quite as hindered as you appear to be. Personally id say a girl dressing in a feminine way doesn't come across as trying 'too hard' to me, regardless of her height. Its when a girl makes an effort to avoid being feminine that makes me think they're trying too hard to make a statement of sorts.

But yeah, seeing how the glasses are there to stay, the hair is your go-to improvement i guess!

• are you a bassist?

looks nice i'd give you a 7-8/10... although i believe without glasses you;ll look better :-)

• I LOVE your new avi pic. Your husband is such a lucky guy. People who play music are so sexy, and especially when they're able to teach music. That's such a gift.

• I like what I did see.

• Your not my type to be honest i mean I could be like your friend but that is as far as it would go and I would be your like video game buddy if you were good at video games. I mean your not ugly or anything just the attraction isn't there sorry if this sounds cruel I am sure your a big girl though and you probably even have a bf so the end everyone is happy.

• I'm not asking if I'm anyone's type to date, it's impossible to be attractive to everyone lol. I just wanted an opinion on how I look from other people.

• You look cool! Forgive me, but what kind of bass is that? Its sharp looking! Glasses-rocking bassists are BASSically the coolest people!
    Check mine out? My bass didn't make it into the picture. You can just see the strap :'( www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1335733-well-how-do-i-look

• That picture you had where you are sideways wearing shorts, you looked kinda lush in that picture if I'm honest O. O

• I prefer your anti-catfish photo to this one, however you look great. It looks like you're having fun in this picture.

• Everyone liked that photo, it seems. I didn't smile so much in that one though.

• I'm getting a vibe that you might be a bit nerdy, into Sci fi, not easily bothered by stuff, have a dark side and into rock music.

• I think you look cute with your lil' bass and whatnot. Your husband is a lucky dude.

• I find u attractive, and this is one of the few pics that I see you smiling!

Love your smile. :)

• I never really smiled before since I had braces and I was embarrassed by my bad teeth.

• I can understand that. U flaunt that smile!

I'd definitely date a girl that looks like you! :)

• Great smile. I like those glasses on you. And you're holding a bass. Major bonus points in my book.

• You look cute and you look like you were happy in your picture

• You look like someone who's in an Orchestra and a Rock Band at the same time. :')

Awesome, I love it.

Wouldn't mind listening to some AC/DC / Mozart.

That would be fucking amazing! ;D

• you're ready to rock and roll

• You look fine, but you give the impression of a girl that's shorter than she is. Don't take offense to my honest answer

• You're still lovely, and I'd still date a girl that looks like you easily

• I got a feeling when you're 30 or 40 you'll transform into Lita Ford lol
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Lita_Ford.jpg

• though the picture isn't high quality you do look cute/pretty.

• Thanks. Yeah the picture isn't the best since it was originally a group photo and I had to crop out the other people lol.

• no problem.
      lol, that's understandable.

• You look like a guitar hero

• You look Hot!! :-0

Hahaha just saying so that you feel good... but in reality you look just fine... But not hot :)

• Uhm you look like a cute nerd with no knowledge of guitar u look like that cute girl who sits in her room and study whole but when spectacle are off your personality changes to cool and hot careless girl ;)

• You look real good!

• Rating a gag admin is suicide

• dat bass caught my eye :P

Looking good girl

• Nerdy ----

• You look like you're ready to rock and roll

• More from Guys
    48

What Girls Said 27

• Like a cute book worm who is interested in putting on performances.

• You look nice and down to earth, a sensible person. Not the sort who goes out to get a loaf of bread and comes back with 6 tattoos.
    The guitar makes it look like you have a wild streak in you! I bet you know how to have a good time!
    I'd love to see you without the glasses - I wear them and I know how different you can look without them on!

• As gorgeous as always... As if you ever need to ask. :)

I do think though you are very brave in asking this question... I simply haven't got it in me to do so... I would be too afraid of the answers.

• Very cute :)
    You look like a person who is fun.

You don't look 6'1 tall in that pic. I don't know why. Maybe it's cuz I can't see your legs fully.

• Yeah it's just a waist up pic. It's hard to fit my whole body into a picture without zooming out so far that you need a microscope to see my face, lol.

• Oh haha ok. We wanna see that pretty face :)

• You remind me of the girl in the movie "Shes all that"... very pretty, smart, and serious but one day she has a makeover and she wears a dress, no glasses and her hair is up and she walks slowly down the stairs and her date's mouth hits the floor, and he's blown away! lol

You have a wild side in your eyes, your eyes are captivating, but if i walked by you on the street, i would assume you were the bookworm type, with lots of friends and a happy go lucky attitude, with a pretty face

• I like your dorky looking face. It's one of those faces that you just want to pinch :3

• You're pretty! You have nice high check bones and big beautiful eyes!!

• I think you look great.
    Nice smile.
    :))

• You look nice a very nice person.

• I think it looks quite good.

• You're cute and you look very benevolent lol. Your best feature is definitely your smile.

• You look really cute!!
    Also you look genuinely happy :)

• go rock n roll girl ;)) good!

• Very pretty! And tall. Tall girls ftw!

• you're pretty. you'll be prettier in a dress tho

• Yeah I know. I feel weird in dresses though and it shows so I don't know if that would be an improvement, lol

• I think you look very cute. You look awesome, but I sortof already knew that based on your opinions! I want to hear you play the guitar though!

• Hi! I like this photo. Do you play in a band? And I bet you 'd look cooler if you teased your hair

• There is no such thing as an physically ugly woman... its just attitudes that are

• pretty! nice smile :) and awesome guitar haha

• You look like a young Music Teacher. Am i right? You look kind-faced and not threatening :)

• its a little bit small to give a good opinion.

• i like it, you look cool and real :)

• I think you look pretty & fun like the main character in a Indie film ^_^

• u luk good hun but all black is borin xxx

• I know. This was taken after a performance though so that's the dress code.

• You look very sweet and interesting!

• You look perfect 😊

• I think you look great, so don't worry.