Is my weight okay?

Hello everyone, my weight is 123 lbs and the height is 5'2''. I'm wondering whether I need to lose weight. If so, how much? I'm cool with how I look but some of my friends, who are obsessed with fitness, dieting and stuff like that keep telling me that my body type is 'old fashioned'(thin waist, curvy hips) and I gotta slim down to be attractive for modern men. I don't really trust them coz all of them are obviously girls. So I'd love to hear guys' opinion about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's exactly my body type. Same height, weight and shape. I've worried some about it too, because I know it's not the typical "ruler" shape that seems to be attractive today. However, I've never had much of a problem attracting men, or the men I date being very attracted to my figure. Don't listen to your friends, listen to the guys who want to date you.

What Guys Said 9

• Your BMI is 22.5 which is great. No need to gain or lose any weight. Just stay healthy.

• I only read the first sentence. pshh you're fine d00d. my answer only correlates to the question title.

• who told you to lose weight? you're normal

• U sound precisely average to me. Wether u were overweight or not, u hav a very pretty face, so i wouldn't worry about it :D

• Its fine..

• You're fine.

• So let your friends remain ugly.

• It's fine. really. it's just fine. 100 % x

• I'd need a picture mainly because you can't tell by just saying your numbers for example 5'11 180 can mean a lot of different things if you're a muscular guy at 5'11 180 you're ripped however you can be a fat fuck at 5'11 180 and you can be an average looking guy at 5'11 180 because of that I can't definitively say yes or no to that if you're thinking you need to lose weight though you probably do.

What Girls Said 2

• That sounds great :)

• Just so you know, even if you diet, the shape will remain the same. just look smaller. I think. You sound fine. But a picture will be good for a better image. I'm also your height and trying to shed some weight too lol