Does it make you feel bad when you see teen guys hit or insult a girl just cuz of the way she looks?

I went through that when i was 12 & 13 years old. Til this day i have so much hatred towards Guys. to the point that i always break up with them for any little disagreement.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen this during my middle and high school years. It doesn't make me feel bad because it's not going against me but I do feel bad if the person being insulted has no reason to be. Some people are just jerks who like to hurt people. You have to know how to live through it. It's hard but it ignoring it or knowing that what they are saying is wrong will prevent you from feeling hurt.

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah that's terrible. I'd beat the hell out of any guy who hits or insults a girl for any reason

• I thought i was the only one that felt that way i guess I'm not the only one.

• Protecting someone from words by using violence, wow, you're right, that's awesome! You are a saint! Not.
      How is someone who's not helping a danger? It doesn't make a difference whether I see something and ignore it or just never appeared.

• I would protect her, physically, if she got hit. If they were just talking bad to her, I'd butt in and tell them to stop. I'd do anything it takes for her to be safe. But choosing not to do anything when a girl is being attacked (verbally or physically) is cowardly. I hope I don't ever get in trouble with someone like you walking by

• It makes me feel bad if anybody is mistreating anyone because of no reason like looks, race, name, beliefs, standard etc.
    I feel so sorry to hear that. I hope for your better future.
    Please remember: All guys are not same.

• My friends use to do it all the time, but since I was the voice of reason in my circle of friends. I could tell them to chill out and they would + Out of respect for me they'd usually quit messing with those kids altogether after a while.

Ain't no telling what somebody is going through at home, so I'm sure the last thing they want to do is come to school for 8 hours on top of getting treated like shit by their peers right?

• Sort of not really, it's never nice to insult anyone whether its a guy insulting a girl or a girl insulting a guy. But thats life... it's not gonna stop.

• i'd like to punch those guys who make fun of a girl by calling her "fat"

• Any guy that hits a girl/woman is a coward and belongs behind bars.

• Yes. That's the biggest truth I've heard all day

• Thank you it is up to us men/boys to protect the girls/women in our lives from all forms of abuse Sexual, Verbal, Emotional and go after those abusers and let them no it won't be tolerated period

• "Til this day i have so much hatred towards Guys. to the point that i always break up with them for any little disagreement."

As the cliche goes, you drank poison and expected someone else to get hurt, eh?

• Of course it does, I've never seen it before, but its cruel and if it happens before me i'm gna kick their asses, i'm sorry about what happened to you but you can't project your problems on all guys, we are not all equal.

• Yah I m a protector. I put a guy in the hospital during a smoke break in high school cause he forced sex on his ex who happened to be my friend.

• Never seen it.

• To be honest, I am not a good person, if I see people being mistreated, I don't care and just try to walk in the opposite direction - but yes, it makes me feel bad anyways.

• Yeah, probably.

• Yeah it's unfortunate that a decent amount of guys and girls call other guys and girls ugly

• Yeah it makes me feel bad, but dont punish yourself because that come on.

What Girls Said 5

• It makes me feel bad when anyone mistreats anyone.

I think we've all been through that though. Those bullies are just cowards.

• of course! when i was 10-14 years old most guys were calling me names because i was obese and ugly and they act like my bestfriends now, i always try to protect any guy/girl from getting bullied at school even if i don't know them i always interfere when someone's bullying others

• Sandra I was the same way, for the most part. since I was the voice of reason in my circle of friends. I Can't count how many times I"ve had to tell them to 'leave someone alone" and They'd leave them alone Permanently Out of respect for me ^^.

ain't no telling what somebody is going through at home, so I'm sure the last thing they want to do is come to school for 8 hours on top of getting treated like shit by their peers right?

• They're just immature, every girl goes through that.

• Yeah I don't understand why people do that. I remember when I was about 15, I heard a guy say that it's okay to hit an ugly girl because they're just like men.

• really bad, if It's happening infront me then I'll never hesitate to ask him what's his problem. we can change everything if we aren't just seeing what's happening.