Do I look unattractively flast-chested (and skinny)?

With the balck top I'm wearing no bra, with the blue shirt I even have a bra with some padding, they still look pretty small.

My male friends were very interested in my cleavage when I was wearing the blue shirt (trying to throw paper balls inside my shirt and trying to get a peak... I don't think they were making fun of my lack of boobs... but how could they be so entertained the whole evening?)

pictures:
drive.google.com/folderview

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like you have a sexy toned body. I also doubt your smaller sized breasts will be a problem for anyone. I also don't advise stuffing your shirt. 1st there is no reason to do it. Your body is yours and it's great. 2nd - you don't want to "falsely advertise" if bigger breasts are vital to a guy. You wouldn't want a guy to stuff his pants if being large downstairs is vital to you, would you?

• it's just that the shirt wouldn't look good without some padding :P some clothes were made for slightly bigger boobies (but i have some bras that are so padded that i'll only wear them if I have no intention of ever getting naked with the people around :D (because i dont want anyone disappointed and they do increase my boobs a looot). i just like the way i look with that extra boobage, it's like shoulder padding lol

What Guys Said 22

• You look great! c:
    You have the body of a 20-year-old.. c:

Big boobs aren't all that anyways, as you get older they sag :P

Small boobs > Big boobs c:

• You look like a slender, smaller-breasted girl. There's nothing unattractive about that. You're fine.

• attractiveness is all up to the person you ask, most guys might think that bigger is better but that doesn't mean smaller is any worse. But enough with that, as to the reason why they could be entertained with doing that. They are guys and sometimes they just wish to do childish things, especially if it means throwing things into the cleavage of a girl because boobs are a no touch place for guys, so whatever chance they can get to have some fun with them (even if it is not in direct contact) can be fun.

• You're slim and fit. No, you don't have fantastic cleavage, but being fit is a much bigger plus, especially compared to the fact that a huge percent of women are fat or obese. So, no worries. If you have a good face and are fit, you're highly attractive.

• Your body type is kind I look for in a woman. I know I’m not alone in saying that either.

Those guys were just messing around.

• Personally I like small chests. And from guys I've talked to, its more common than you'd think for guys to like smaller chests. Your pictures looked awesome! If someone doesn't like them, find someone else (like me ;) ) who does!

• You look very attractive- 11/10

• Well I sure wouldn't want to date you for your cleavage. But other factors *might* fix that and make up for it.

• would you want to date anyone for their cleavage? :D çpç

• I'm not sure. It can be a positive factor, but not a decisive one.

• ok :P i guess I always get "ass guys" anyway...

• its standard

• You have a sexy body. I my self think small boobs are hotter

• for me you look attractively flat chested and skinny. i like it a lot

• You look fine. Yes you are a bit flat but they suit your body so dont worry about it.

• GOSH!!! your arms are very skinny especially in the 1st pic!

• and I had been working out a bit lol

• You're fine like wine! Shouldn't have labeled it "flat". :o

• Your boobs look just fine
    And you look hot in that blue shirt

• I can, t really tell cause the picture focuses mostly on your chest. It seems obvious you have rather small breast but I can't make a judgment on your attractiveness without seeing all of you. Women are more than just breast

• I still think it's hot.

• there's nothing wrong with you.

• No, you look pretty normal. Small boobs aren't unattractive.

• That was rude of them, you look good

• If you are 30 - 35 and look like that you are doing great

• Yes you're skinny. But far from unattractive. Small boobs isn't necessarily unattractive, just to some people

What Girls Said 13

• Just because you are flat doesn't mean you aren't attractive looking.
    I brought a open plunge dress and even though I have a little bit of boobs, that didn't stop guys from trying to see my entire boob.

• boys will be boys lol

• I think younger teenage guys are more interested in bigger breasts and then as they get older they figure out smaller is better:p You look fine! You can't always be everybody's type! But I'm sure there's tons of guys out there who find you attractive and would love your body :)

• I generally prefer women with larger breasts, but I think you have a very attractive figure.

• I wouldn't call it unattractive. You just can't help what you dont have

• You're as flat as I am! Kinda. But you look fine. Great, even. Don't need giant teetahs to be hawt.

• Girl, you don't know what flat is. Don't worry, you look great! :)

• there's padding under that shirt!

• not the dress though

• You look alright

• Hey girl your boobs are amazing the way they are!
    Some guys actually prefer smaller ones.
    Also the most important thing is that they look proportionate to your body.
    You should not feel insecure about them!

• Boobs don't = attractiveness

• I don't think it's unattractive. Many models have your body type. I think you should be proud of it. As for your guy friends, I think they were just having boyish fun.

• Your boobs/chest looks normal

• That's flat? smh! 😳

• no you dont look flat chested. your chest looks fine.