Am I ugly, rate me pls? I want to know if I've been hitting on girls out of my league if thats why I've never had a girlfriend lol pls be honest?

imgur dotcom /lm35cRc, zkiZSEi
imgur dotcom /lm35cRc, zkiZSEi#1
imgur dotcom /ic6xrlj
imgur dotcom /CaDVUzD
rate pls

Most Helpful Guy

• You're ok looking but apparently so full of yourself it comes off as an ugly person/personality.

What Girls Said 25

• Your questions sicken me like your so egotistical and that's why your ugly as fuck like grow up and stop being cocky nobody likes you

• I was going to say what do you mean by being "good looking for a black guy". I was going to say that you were attractive.
    Then I read your description and that's a huge turn off, and changed my answer. You may be pretty on the outside, but you're not on the inside.

• Why can't ladies be honest with me lmao. Even if i am cocky that doesn't change how good looking i am

• Well, you asked if you were datable. To be datable in my book, you have to have a good personality. And I'm being 100% honest

• *dateable

• Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Insanity-Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different outcome.

I've seen another question you've posted about the same thing. If everyone says you're being conceited, you probably are. The answers aren't going to change, which is made apparently by everyone's responses.

• still being called good looking as usual

• funny bc just a week or two ago this kid was whining about how ugly he is lololol

• I know 😤 I've been trying to ignore him, but by this point my eyes were rolling into the back of my head. They say to not feed the trolls, but I'm a gluten for punishment.

• You're hilariously narcissistic.

• Oh my fucking god not you again

• Ur handsome, but there are people who look at person personalty, and from that aspect u may be lacking

• Your ok but your ego definitely makes you seem ugly sorry Hun but its true move on and try to not be so cocky

• At least dont say THEY need to get over themselves right after saying that you're "obv" good looking. A little ironic, dont ya think?

• Dateable if your personality changes, an there are way hotter black guys out there so being cocky will not change that

• Are you okay? Do we need to get you help? Cuz all these questions over and over are a little..

• why are u asking if u are good looking if u and only you already think u are?

• "and only u"
      also my 400+ tinder matches

• tinder, where face is the only thing that matter and handsome guys get fuckloads of girls

• Hot girls don't date guys off the internet. Well they do but the chances are a few in a million. U getting them ratchets.

• I don't rate, but I'd date you. Are they your natural eyebrows?

• You don't look ugly

• not our not ugly

• I think you're attractive

• http://imgur dotcom /b9FDtI4 i plan on growing my hair out and getting this cut when i have facial hair, what do you think?

• that'd look nice

• "Am I dateable for a black guy?" I guess black guys aren't dateable judging by your question

Get some self esteem

• I think you're sad. Why are you acting like this?

• This reminds me of you.
    http://youtu.be/-Zd6tyB_Zpk

• too bad im hot

• Well, I'm sure your mother loves your face. The rest of the world... Not so much.

• You're just cocky and fucking annoying. No one will ever date you because your personality fucking sucks.

Stop asking questions you think will boost your ego, and grow the fuck up.

I don't find you attractive by the way..

• yes you do

• I wonder what sexual position produces the ugliest children. I'm going to ask his mother.

• I just asked a question about him.. go answer it everyone!

• im sorry but why are you so up yourself? I can think of many many people that are better looking than you e. g. @Dalelee, @ Michaelfreltofte, @ thelionting, @James687, @ askingquestions24, @Carlsasi, @the 1998 and I can list more

• i said 80%
      most guys are ugly

• lol fukn pizza face

• wth?

• Lots of guys just went to commit after looking at you.

• whoknose? More like HugeNose. Tone down the attitude and maybe then girls will think you're slightly attractive. No one likes an arrogant douchebag.

• im still attractive

• Lmao good luck then.

• attractiveness is subjective, just saying

• your so big headed it won't fit through the door! your really not attractive

• You should say'' I don't think you are attractive'' Not ''your really not attractive'' Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• lol but i am

• omfg ur really fucked, ur so far up ur own ass u can't see light

• Your definitely not my type, but your cute.

• what does that even mean?

• I know, im black

• What! No that's not it at all! Your very cute, just not my type. Trust me your cute no matter what your color.

• no you are attractive , nice eyes and fit body

What Guys Said 16

• dude please stop trollin'

of course i must declare your skin colour isn't a problem for me, but your questions are. please stop otherwise nobody will take you seriously

• no you're not ugly.

but i'd tell you the truth. many white girls tend to avoid black dudes unfortunately. i really wish one day nobody would care about skin colour

• The trolls are out again...

• You're either a troll with a fake photo or you have mental health issues.

• your personality so far is making me cringe man. And you're Canadian too. You aren't representing us well mate =/

• "am I good looking for a black guy?"

ask this lady
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIs13VTuKt0

• What happened to your confidence BRO?

• Can I use your picture to scare my sister?

• Yo check yourself before you wreck yourself.

• Troll on sight. Ready, aim, FIRE!

• its a good job im better looking than you, feel sorry for those 80% of guys

• i think you're trolling for attention..

• LMFAO, oh brother!

http://i.imgur.com/tcFTq0t.gif

• It's probably because your attitude is disgusting and your full of yourself

• There's no such thing as leagues... simply confidence levels and bitchy girls that wouldn't give some guys the time of day

• What type of women do you go after?