Does my hair look okay this colour?

Please refer to my profile picture... I just dyed it and not sure how I feel yet. In real life the right side isn't that light. The light in the room hit my hair weird. Be honest but don't be rude... you can say it looks bad but don't try and butcher my feelings.

• It looks great
  • It looks okay
  • It isn't bad
  • It looks really bad

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll repeat myself, your hair looks great. Your overall appearance is stunning. You're still the prettiest girl I have seen. :)

What Guys Said 5

• i'd like it dark red more, but that's still nice

• Does not seem to match your face... Plus your clothes also does not match your face... Photo shop your hair black, it might actually work with your face... And maybe more sophisticated clothing like a summer dress or something more punk rock but not quite spiky.

• ummm... I have died my hair black and it makes me look really really pale and washed out... and I was wearing my hair dying shirt and a plaid button up cause it was cold... But I don't see how what I wear matters... I wasn't asking for an opinion on my clothes.

• True. I guess I can't really judge since I like pale skin xD

• Looks good :P

• Not really.

• Yeah, it's a cute colour :3

What Girls Said 1