Can mousy blonde hair be attractive on girls?

ok so my hair is similar to my moms. when she was younger, it was really really pretty and blonde. I have that same hair now (people actually ask me if i color it cause its a really golden blonde). but over time, my moms hair got darker and turned more into a mousy blonde/ brunette much like this woman's hair color
m2hair.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/mousey.jpg
my hair will most likely follow this trend. Now, i dont do anything with my hair so it is nice and healthy and long, can it still be considered attractive if its still not the color my hair is now (i dont ever plan on coloring by the way, just curious)
ps. my hair is this color naturally (but pretty much straight)
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3118cbd16e.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I think both colors are nice as long as you take good care of your hair. Keep it clean and healthy basically.

What Guys Said 3

• i prefer redheads basically... they're sweeter XD

• Yeah, sure.

• Moussy blond is hot in my opinion
    ..

What Girls Said 4

• Its pretty and it doesn't look crazy with anything. Its just kinda neutral.

• My hair is much like the first picture and I get many compliments but I had really light hair when I was little, like the second pic.

• I think the brown hair looks beautiful 😍

• The 'mousy blonde' is prettier in my opinion