Do I look my age?

Do I look my age? Sometimes poeple think I'm 30... Do I look that old?

Most Helpful Guy

• 30 yea lol I can see why they think that, you have a mature look

• really? How is that?

• Yes that's probably exactly it. When your mature for your age it can show on your face. But I think overall you just look more mature than your age aesthetically

Also because Sometimes I noticed Asian women I know. A lot of them can be older, like 30-40 and sort of look young too :s because their bodies are thin and small and their faces can age really well. So I think your getting the opposite effect here, with what I just explained, it's easier to relate you with a more mature women with even the slightly touch of maturity in you.

Not sure if that makes sense, but it's something Thats just crossing my mind

• I think I know what you mean. Thank you :)

What Guys Said 16

• My guess would be mid-late 20's. But you are very sweet and pretty looking so I see no reason to worry.

• Aww thank you. It just sucks looking older lol. do you think there's anything I can do to look younger?

• I don't really know that stuff. But I constantly see articles about food that age you up and down, hobbies, and more. Maybe different makeup or hairstyle can change what age you look.

• I'll lopk it up. Thank you! :)

• as i said to your other question it's because of your haircut... it makes you look more maure :-)

• Hmm? Which question? I don't recall haha

• No way are you 30. You look over 21 and that's about it. And by the way u r stunningly beautiful. And very sexy. my kik is danny50shake if u wanna chat more

• You look your age. But you look like those girls who I won't be actually surprised after if I was told they were over 30. But as I said before, you look your age so don't worry about it. You have good skin as well which is good. XD

• Aww thank you. Lol you're very attentive.

• You look your age + like you'll make cute babies #randommistninja314moment (#^ ^#)

• Hahahaha yeah that is random! But thank you :)

• Nope you look 24

• after careful consideration in viewing your pictures we have decided you look to be in your mid twenties.

• Hahaha we? Thank you for the careful consideration :D

• Me n my lady were Che kin your pics, even she thinks you're hot.

• Thank your lady :)

• Yah.. a bit. You look about 28

• I think you look like you could be 30, you don't look old though.

• But I'm 23 hahaha. So the fact that I could be 30 means I look old

• Ha ha, yea I've had a few people tell me I look older than what I am. you and I are in the same club

• I guess so:/ lol

• Yeaaa you look 24-25

• I can't really zoom your photo (my phone sucks) , well , not 30 , more like 26-27 in my opinion..

• That's because it is blurry lol. I just updated with clearer images.

• I see , yeah u look like 26-27 , i think i prefer your gag profile photo , u look good on shorter hair..
      off course , this is just my personal opinion..

• Thank you haha. I got hort hair for a long time and got bored so I'm growing it.

• Yeah absolutely u seems more than 30

• Really? Like mid 30s or late 30s?

• What do you think I can do to make myself look younger?

• Actually its a little bit difficult coz u can make up look older but about seems younger its hard. I think u should be natural and do sport so you will seems more healthy and younger care of ur addiction of food !

• the pic is super blurry

• Just updated with clearer images. Hopefully.

• I might try that. I am on diet and when I reach the weight I want, I'll start working out. Now I just do cardio

• Oh thank you by the way

• you look early to mid 30's

• I think you look your age. You look like you're in your twenties, and you are.

• Yeah, you look your age

What Girls Said 9

• You look your age. Who thought that you were 30? I just don't see it. People always tell me that I look younger or older so I don't know.

• Look at the other comments hahaha. Yeah, now ai start to think people would guess your age close to their age. Unless you're vedy much older. If that makes any sense.

• You do look older than your age but you're very pretty. Besides 30 isn't old ;)

• Aww thank you. 30 is not old but still, that's a lot older than I really am haha

• You look 25-27.

• : ]

You look 17

• No.. U look 25ish

• So that's loke 2ish years older than I really am lol. But thanks for your opinion! :)

• maybe it's just because of your choice on clothing. 24 yeah

• Hmm I don't know. I think I dress like my friends. Or maybe my makeup? Do you think it makes me look older?

• no. probably your haircut. lol short hair makes me look older too tho it might not be visible in photos but irl i look more mature. try dying it with some light color and wear a fancy hair accessory of your preference.

• I think you look 23.

• You looks 25

• U look 24!!!