Could going to school make me ugly?

I notice every year that at the beginning of the school year I look gorgeooooous helplessly. People even suggest that I go for modeling, asking me why am I so pretty... blah blah. But throughout the school year no matter what I do I can't get that gorgeousness back. I don't know if it is because over the summer I'm well rested and relax, stressless and free... as the school year go by when I look at my self I look bleh... and ugly. Even if I change up my hairstyles and put some foundation on my face I can't get my face to look the same. I don't know is it because of the early awaken, stress from school, I'm not sure what it is. I want to change that. Right now I'm feeling ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its pretty much exactly that. Stress and relaxation have huge opposing affects on your skin and hair. Not to mention that over summer you're likely to have gained a tan and been eating healthier/living an all round healthier lifestyle.

There is also the psychological affect of nice weather encouraging a better mood and as such, a more positive outlook on everything from life to looks.

What Guys Said 1

• hahahha how's that possible? school doens't make someone ugly :-P

What Girls Said 0