Can a guy with a big nose still be attractive?

Can a guy with a big nose still be attractive? I'd like to know.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• To be honest, I don't think most people care or take much notice. You're a guy, so no one's expecting much. It's when it's the other way around that it seems to be an issue :(

• My boyfriend has a huge mountain nose like zlatan ibrahimovic, though he's still ma babbyyy and looking so damn sexaayy.

Sorry
    But guys with big noses are still fkn sexy.

• Yes of course

• Of course.

• Yes, he can.

• It depends on how big the nose is.

What Guys Said 5

• If its proportional to his other features, yes.

You never look at a piece of art and think "oh thats a very nice brush stroke 3/4 of the way up the right side", you look at the entire thing and take it all into account and look at how various features compliment one another. Judging someones attractiveness follows the same idea.

• I love this explanation. It is SO on point. Well done, my friend.

• depends.

if you look like Pinocchio i doubt that you'll be attractive :-P

• you better Google Humpty hump suckuh

• vin diesel... yes

• I used to have a big nose, I got a nose job and I've gotten more attention from women since. So a big nose was a barrier, personality counts for nothing when you've got a beak!

• that's not true? I know a lot of hot guys who are complete assholes with terrible personalities who I'd never date...

• @BaileyJansen Christ almighty! You're definitely not ugly! Your other features are awesome and it's just a very minor imperfection, if we had a schnozz off based on my old nose I'd win by quite some way. The main thing is to make sure they don't overdo it, the idea is to improve it without ending up with a California pinched button nose, so it looks natural!

• yes, I'm getting it natural :)