Could I pull of the shaved head look?

Saw another question that got me thinking about this.
Could I pull off the shaved head, bearded face look?

• So so so so so hot
  • You'd be alright looking
  • I hate you.
  • Not disgusting, bot definitely not good
  • The thought of you with a shaved head makes me vomit

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• i think you could pull it off. but i think you would look kind of... strange? with a shaved head and your beard no offense! so if you shave your head i would shave the beard too. i also am just not a huge fan of facial hair honestly haha but i think the beard is ok with hair on your head, i just don't think without lol

• I don't care what you do. Just don't shave off that majestic beard.

• Isn't your hair thinning? Shaved or not, your going have to deal with the barely there hair sometime soon. Might as well get use to the look now :3

• Shaving your head and keeping the beard will just make you look old. Really, really old. If you kept a shorter beard you *might* be able to pull it off.

• I think you could actually. I don't know if you'd be so so so so hot or not. Only one way to find out! :D

• No. Normally Id say bigger guys could pull of that look.

• Don't you do it.

• Why not try it? You can see how you look and if you don't like it you can grow your hair out again.
    (PS. Nice beard)

• It might look okay... but of course that beard would have to go!

• I voted C. But I was joking.

I don't know what your face looks like without your beard so this is a hard question.

• Well even if I shave my head, the beard is staying, so...
      =]

• Hahaha lol oops. Sorry, I didn't read the question right.

I think that a beard with a shaved head looks weird to be honest.

• I voted D, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
    ...
    ...
    ...
    please. please don't! you look very hot in your pic! xD

• Go for it, you'd look hottt

• If I had to vote for you to shave anything, it would be the beard.

• Not a chance =p

• Lol I figured. I mean it fits you, I just like the scruffy look better.

I don't think the bald look is for you tho. Just my opinion.

• Your poll options are amusing.

I vote... shave the beard instead.

• Shave the head and the beard.

• I hate you.

• You would look good no matter what hair style you had.;)

• Your beard is sexy.
    You shave that beard off and I'll rip your eyebrows off.

• No don't shave your head I'll get angry>:(

• Well, that's the last thing I want, so maybe I'll keep my hair a bit longer =p

• What if your head is a weird shape? I don't think you should do it

• Do anything but please, just don't hurt the beard :o

• I voted E.
    But I mean, you can do whatever you want.

• Shaved head as in buzz cut or bald? I like your head hair better than the beard 💇

What Guys Said 14

• Man you'd look like a neo-nazi skinhead, I don't think those 2 factions work together. but that sounded better LOL pinoytutorial.com/.../epic-beard-pic.jpg Its cool though because I look like a ghetto/thug version of MR clean i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MDk0NzM4NDE3MjE.jpg LOL

• NOOOOOOOOO

damn you're ONLY 24!!! with a shaved head and a long beard, you'll look like ~35!! Do you want to look a decade older?

basically if i was you i'd remove my long facial hair and attach them on my scalp hair.

so yeah my opinion is... shave your beard, grow your hair longer and you will look 18-20 XD XD

• I agreed with you until you told him to shave the beard. C'mon, Klaatu how could you suggest such a thing?

• @linkywinky but he looks older than his age!!! weren't we supposed to try to look as younger as possible?

• Fuck yeah, dude. That's the only haircut I get

1) Buzz head
    2) Grow back hair
    3) Repeat

• If you have a symmetrical head go for it.
    I started shaving my head in Afganistan and public opinion really didn't matter. When I got home I realized I hadn't told my wife but she liked it anyway.
    You'll just never know until you try it out. You could try it in stages. Get a military cut then get a buzz cut, then you can kind of tell what it might look like and will have enough hair that it won't take so long to grow back if you decide not to.

• I can't imagine such a majestic beard
    look bad no matter what you decide to
    do with your hair. ^.~

• You definitely could pull it of bro. I recommend buzzing it first to make sure you don't have any weird lumps or dents. If your good to go after that then shave it all off! Bald is in bro, I will be the first to welcome you to the community. Make sure to get good shaving equipment. I recommend looking at Harrys. com they ship quality materials to your door monthly. They still may be offering free engravings on the razor as well. Put in offer cod Lex&Terry or Givers to get a discount as well bro. Welcome to the King of Kings community!

• Do what you want. Someone will always complain about something...

• You probably could if you kept the beard. I could never shave my head. I have an egg shaped head so it'd look weird.

• I don't think it would work, but you could prove me wrong.

• Maybe, but the people have spoken you can't shave the beard, the head is up to you lol.

• The beard is a permanent fixture on my face lol

• Well then if you'd like to shave your head go for it, make you look like a pirate lol.

• Sorry man, I don't think that would look good with the beard you got going on.

• I think your Spanish conquistador look is probably your pinnacle.

• Shave it all brother. Best decision I ever made

• If I didn't know you and I saw you walking down the street on the same side as me I'd probably think "oh fucking hell I hope he doesn't start some shit". lol. I wouldn't think that with your hair the way it is though, perception is a motherfucker.