Thoughts on this body type?

www.mybodygallery.com/photos-33816-body-shape.htm

On the off chance that it doesn't show, go to www.mybodygallary.com and type in 5'4 for height, under 25, 100 lbs, shirt size XS, and rectangle for body shape.

Is this an ok fitness level?

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I would say a body with those measurements is ugly. But that one is perfect in my opinion. It's not one of those skinny/fat bodies with the kangaroo pouch.

What Guys Said 11

• cool but i believe she'd look look better if she was 120-130 pounds.

for a 5'4" girl 100 lbs is underweight

• 2 downvotes because i said sth logical (100 lbs for 5'4" is underweight)

what can i say?

• No you're actually right, it is a bit underweight.

• That's too muscular and maybe kinda thin from my point of view. But if you feel good and happy with that body then keep it that way. It's your body.

• When I say this, by no means do I think you are unattractive, but I think most doctors would tell you that you are underweight, and need to gain about 10-20lbs.

• Medically, yeah. I am. I am aware of this. But it is insanely easy for me to drop weight. It's very difficult for me to gain it. I'm 15% body fat and have a BMI of 17, so I am aware that I am under weight. But gaining weight is difficult enough when you just put on fat, gaining muscle is harder.

• Ok, well I still find your body very attractive. Is it a good fitness level? It seems so. I guess that depends on what you are aiming to achieve though... A fit ballerina and a fit UFC fighter have very different body types.

• Just general health/fitness. Plus once I started working out it got addictive. I don't want to be any more muscular though. Nothing insane like a body builder or anything.

• I like it. Is that you?

• "Ok" is going to be different for everyone but that chick in the pic looks pretty good. And it's even better if she's happy with it.

• Bery niccceeee.

• Assuming that picture is of you, you look very fit and attractive! :)

• It's nice. Very healthy looking. Lots of guys are into the muscular look.

• Impressive, me likey

• Personally it's too much for me.

• Too toned for me

What Girls Said 6

• If hats you, you look great! Nice muscle definition, arms look good keep it up!

• Wow you look great hun, I'm also pretty lean, not like you but pretty close. I know a lot of guys that go for that look:)

• Woo! You go girl! Those muscles are rockin'!

• Very nice body, very athletic and tight. Do you crossfit?

• I like it. It looks hard-earned. Though I'm jealous of the weight.

• That is awesome, her legs are to die for!