Is being a tall girl a turn-off?

I keep hearing that most guys prefer short girls. Is this true? I'm know I'm pretty attractive but I'm very tall for a girl (5'10) and some guys seem to act weird about it.

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy thinks differently. I see nothing negative about a tall girl. Be happy with the way you are.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• depends.

if you're tall and big like an amazon warriror it's a turn-ON

but if you're a lanky stick... a turn-OFF

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are great. You should be proud of your height. Tall girls are also the trend. You have excellent genes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I never minded tall women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a lot of guys LOVE short girls, but they would be fine dating a pretty tall girl as long as they were still the taller one. I personally feel this way too, I'm 6' tall and I just want a girl who's shorter and lighter than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm only 125 pounds so I'm probably lighter than most guys, haha. I'm required to wear heels during work though, which would cause me to become at least about 6'1-ish.

• Guys dont prefer "short girls" they just prefer girls that r shorter than themselves. If u find a guy who is taller than u, even slightly, then u r just fine. I'm 5'6 and i prefer girls to be a head shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaaa, I've dated shorter and taller. both could be hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a lttile tall for me, I'm only 5'8 but I'm sure taller guys would love it. I'm fine with any girl my height or shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo tall is sexy. Embrace the tall.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Is being a tall girl a turn off? Nope ;-)

0|0
    0|0