How to build my confidence?

I feel like I am ugly in person. And there's this new guy at our school.. And he talks to me and everything I just can't have him look at me and then me thinking
"I'm ugly or... One eye is bigger than the other , why if he thinks I'm ugly because of that" ..
I need to build my confidence any help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you can do that by first of all not being so hard on yourself. concentrate more on your qualities. what makes you feel good about yourself. People do not really notice those things like one eye bigger than the other. its all in our minds. Just smile a little and take it off from there. Be happy

What Guys Said 6

• You can't.

Internal and External methodology is completely different so building confidence externally works for some things and internally for others.

In this case it's internal.

That means that it isn't "built" but instead it's slowly "accepted". You have to take your flaws, and your perfections, balance them, and accept them for what they are. This is an incredibly difficult and long process IF YOU MAKE IT SO but generally speaking it can be as easy as separating the two and allowing them to coexist side-by-side.

For instance the External (the boy liking you) doesn't have to interact with the Internal (you not liking yourself); you can just say "He likes me." and that fact doesn't shift whether you like you or not. Connecting the two is healthy but heck it's not necessary right now and honestly you'll grow into your own skin if you allow yourself that.

• you don't look ugly... don't worry

• Yes you got take chance if not you will never meet a guy that's how i build confidence to find a girl
    if a guy turns you down doesn't mean the end of the world. course your very cute so you got work
    on your self esteem same here with me.

• Start with the easy stuff, then work your way up to the hard stuff. Confidence comes when you know you can do the simple things

• Everyone has issues regarding their looks. On the brighter side, you share this problem with almost everyone! So, why worry over it?

• You look pretty good in your picture, so wtf you taking about lol

• In person tho lol I don't know maybe I'm just seeing stuff

What Girls Said 2

• You're a beautiful young lady and don't be so hard about yourself. Try this: before getting ready tell yourself, "You are beautiful." And every day after find something you like about about yourself for example; "You have a great smile." And so on. Also, fake it. Fake your confidence and soon enough, you will actually be confident! Good luck doll!(:

• If the girl in the picture is you, you're gorgeous, trust me!
    You have so cute facial features, great smile, beautiful lips, lovely eyes and beautiful skin and hair. Be proud of what you have. You're stunning.

• Yes it's me it's just that in person I look different and when people take pics of me off guard and stuff it's ugly 🙈Ughh but thank you ❤️