Do I look fat (pic)?

How much weight should I lose?

i. imgur. com/X3c J07T. jpg?1

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• This bitch can't be serious.

• 4|0
  • No you don't look fat at all.

• You sure you're asking the right question? Fat?

• you look thin basically

• No you do not.

• You look as phat at me.

• Zoinks you've taken a wrong turn

Are you the giraffe wearing the monocle in that pic? The giraffe wearing the monocle is quite skinny

• Oh I see. From what I can tell you're a little skinny, perhaps with a little tummy action. Then again, who DOESN'T have a little tummy action nowadays. I'd say you're skinny but not particularly fit/toned, and your middle could be flatter. I'm assuming you want some critique, because if you weren't looking for critique I would say your body is amazing, which it is. But I figured you wanted some feedback, so I took a minute or so to find something that I could give you feedback on. Your body is damn good though, finding something to criticize was not easy.

• And no, you don't look "fat" in the slightest

• No, you're not fat

• No you do not look fat at all. You don't need to lose any weight. Please don't tell me you're anorexic.

• No you look wonderful. Maybe tone up a little

• i. imgur. com/X3cJ07T. jpg?1

o_o

• obviously not fat

• No, I'd bang in a second

• Assuming this question is serious, you look 110% perfect.

• Is this a joke? No you're not fat you have a perfect body don't lose any more weight.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, you're so fat! Omg! How do you even fit through doors! I bet there's earthquakes when you walk!
    -_________-

Ugh. You know you're not fat. Stop. Just fucking stop this shit.

• im starting to see how annoying this shit is hahaa

• ooooh and bonus points for her she inverted her feet to gain a bigger thigh gap xD

• @BertMacklinFBI seriously. It's kinda insulting to bigger women. I see that shit. If I'm skinny as fuck and get annoyed by all these dumbass skinny girls "omg, am I fat?" I can't imagine how annoyed and insulted actual big women feel.

• nope, not fat. i mean you aren't toned but definitely not fat. i wouldn't try to lose weight so much as try to gain muscle.

• the link doesn't work

• You can go to McDonalds whenever you want! :b You're not fat.

• You are not fat
    Maybe you could try to tone up a little

• What the hell no

• Yes, you're fat. Slow down on those doughnuts, will you?

• Attention: this girl asks this question every other day! She needs compliments and attention!
    So let's start: Omg! You're so pretty! You look like a supermodel! I've never seen such a hot body in my life! If you need more just lmk.

• i feel like everyone asks this all the time now but alas, it seems to just usually be the same people over and over again...

• Yes, I remember her body, she asks this all the time.
      @xobrowneyedbeauty