Is my tongue ring unattractive?

Exactly what the tile says:

Most Helpful Guy

• I think tongue piercings are weird. I just don't see tongues, noses, lips, and some other body parts to fit with piercings.

What Guys Said 13

• Yes. It's upsetting to look at all that metal in peoples faces. This may be an age thing. When tongue piercing came into fashion years ago it was p*rn stars doing to and women who thought it aided their fellatio skills so that idea is kinda locked in for men of my generation. That eyebrow piercing, nose ring, nose bridge and gauges out ears gotta go too. People trying too hard to be different yet they're doing the same things?

• Yes, but you could always fix that by taking it out.

• Yessss tongue piercings are cool. I used to wanna get mine done but i sing and i feel like it would interfere. It's cool though coz i have other piercings which i think are much more sick. But yeah tongue piercings are pretty hot.

• Eh, I'm indifferent.

• No, it is attractive. If I were your bf I'd try to touch it with my tongue all of the time ;)

• cool... but i wonder how's this thing comfortable when you eat :-P

• I don't even notice it anymore

• No. Dont even need to see the picture. The less piercings the better, tongue piercings especially.

• Nope, it looks nice ;)

• Yeah i'm not fan of tongue rings but don't judge anyone whose got one

• Yeah, it doesn't do anything for me. I don't care for tongue piercings.

• Personally I don't like piercings at all, butttt, if you like them, go for it

• Eh I don't really like them. It would be weird having it in there while I was kissing someone. The tongue is beautiful on its own why ruin it by shoving a piece of metal through it?

• It will attract guys that want to get a blow job from a girl with a tongue ring. To me I think it looks nasty as fuck and is a big turn off. It all depends on whom you are trying to attract.

What Girls Said 7

• I am not really a fan of tongue rings. I think it looks kind of cool. You remind me of Avril Lavigne in some way.

• Don't tongue rings hurt? And what if, God forbid, something terrible happens and you get something stuck in your tongue and that thing rips your whole tongue in half?

I know this this TMI but still. I'm scared this is going to happen to people who have tongue rings.

• I think all tongues are unattractive. I'm not one who hates all piercings either. (I want to get a nose stud)

• nah, not in my opinion. i personally don't like tongue rings.

• oops i mean yeah, it is unattractive in my opinion. lol i typed it wrong.

• I am not a fan of tongue rings.

• I have a tongue ring and my bf loves it

• I'm always convinced that people with tongue rings just have food stuck on their tongue.

• Unless it's long noodles that doesn't happen