Sometimes I dont like having big eyes?

ok so i have big eyes. and i really dont like it when people say omfg you have really big eyes. every time when some one says something about my eye i dont like it cuz i take it affensive becuase i feel like there just saying that too make me happy or something. but really do people actually like big eyes or are they just saying that to make you feel better because having it is bad

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Big eyes are GORGEOUS!!!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Post a picture of yo face. Some big eyes work, some don't.

2|2
    1|0
  • I love them on Japanese girls (#^ ^#) So yeah I think they're shooting you a legit compliment + not trying to be funny ^^

0|0
    2|1
  • I've never seen the size of eyes as a deciding factor in attractiveness. I couldn't give a shit to be honest.

But that's just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • big eyes are cute... you look like anime ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Big eyes can be very attractive. But only if u r going for the "cute" look. If u r going for a smoking hot look then they wouldn't fit very well. But i dont see anything wrong with the cute look, it is my favorite after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big eyes when I'm getting Blumpkins...

0|0
    0|0
  • i would find people attractive physically as whole not because of their eyes.

big eyes and small eyes can all be good looking to me, it depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big beautiful eyes sweetheart!!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a nice fish!

http://youtu.be/TObKuyujpIY

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1