How Ugly am I on a scale of 1 to 10?

I've never had a girlfriend so im curious how ugly am I?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are attractive. I have a boyfriend who is pretty average to most woman. To me he is super hot. Plenty of woman ask me why I would date him. Not muscular, and really geeky. I just tell them I love him. I think people are way to picky.

What Girls Said 6

• Don't feel bad that doesn't mean you are ugly. That just means your time hasn't came yet and the right time will come at the perfect time. Usually good things happen when the time is right and aren't rushed into. I don't think you're ugly at all. I think it all depends on your inner side and personality. If you could make a girl laugh and feel good about herself and understand her then that's great. I never had a boyfriend either but I'm okay with that and I don't think I'm attractive but I know my time will come. My problem is that I push people away..

• I tend to be a loner so I probably push people away and not even realize it.

• I'm not going to put it on a scale but I don't think you're ugly at all...

• I guess I start to feel that way when I see a lot people in relationships.

• That's understandable. You should just realize that just because you're single, that isn't necessarily a reflection of your appearance.

• Your not ugly and being a space cadet you are pretty smart.

• You're fit, you have a cute face. Please don't think you're ugly cuz you're not. So stfu eat cheese. thanks. ;)

• You look fine to me, I'm not very smart, and I dont keep good counts on society but, nothing about your photo points at unnatractive. Of course on a dateable scale your a 2, I wouldn't date you. Only because you'd be 6years older than me which is a bigger difference the younger you are.

• the ugly scale is no place for a cutie like you

What Guys Said 4

• not ugly... but if you shave that little beard on your chin sue you'd be more attractive ;-)

• About this ugly!

• How often do you ask women out?

• Just to draw attention... You reversed the question...