Just tell me what the fuck you think. k?

Ok tell me what you were to think about me if you met me. I don't care if it's mean or nice just tell me what you think of my body frame.

I'm 5'7, 115 lbs, measurements 36-25-36 I wear a 32 C bra. I have long legs (I can't remember my inseam size) but the only reason I'm asking this is because I've been modeling since I was about 7 and now I'm 17 and I'm still doing it. I'm not as confident with my body than I want to be. Tell me what you would want to see if you put your mind in a photographer's or something. Is this a good size? Be serious I don't want you to tell me all that "You're beautiful just the way you are," bullshit. just throw everything at me I want to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• You ever watch VH1? They once did a show about "alternative" music and what it was. One of the commentators was saying something about how it was just music and that the term alternative was pointless. So he says "alternative to what?". That's how I'm going to answer this... basically what I'm asking is, what's my alternative? What else is there for modeling?

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think people can accurately judge your appearance from that description. There are other sites where you can submit pictures of yourself if you want people to judge your appearance. This isn't really that site. Best wishes sweetie!

• Pics. You don't want me to use my imagination.

• Makes no sense. You model so don't you have your agency boosting your confidence plus lets not forget all the guys that must give you attention yes your here and asking? Hummmm ok lol

5'7 is a little short for modelling also

• Lol, no my agent doesn't talk to me about that. She's my agent, not my friend. I know 5'7 is a bit short but I'm hoping to be 5'10 like my doctor said but I don't know.

• Oh don't be lol'ing me lol

Of course they boost your confidence. Your their investment. They want you looking as sexy as you can be silly

The camera man must be like damn girl. Right?

• A photographer will say things like "Oh that one is nice." or "This is a really good one." Haha I don't think they are actually allowed to say "Damn girll" they could get in big trouble because I'm a minor, someone could take it the wrong way.

• why don't you ask your family and friends.

• Sounds good and healthy.

• I have heard several girls say that they were their most insecure when modelling. You get judged completely on your appearance and you are surrounded by other beautiful women. There is always someone who has nicer skin, better hair, bigger boobs, longer legs etc...

If you're modelling you're no doubt very attractive. So when people say you're beautiful they probably really mean it.

• I think you sound perfect and lovely and delicious. Wow.

• Its good size to me... your measurements are suitable...

• i can't judge without a pic, but anyway try to add some pounds. you're very thin.

• i need a pic... to give a good answer

• I think you have your priorities straight and will adjust perfectly to old age.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b9b001a795.jpg

What Girls Said 0