How important are looks to you?

Rate on a scale 1-10 1 being the lowest & 10 being the highest

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to say 7-8. Initial attraction has to be there, but personality is the biggest deal breaker. If their personality sucks, I want nothing to do with them. If they have something cool about them personality wise or have similar interests, I will most definitely want to get to know them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i'll be honest

9/10

1|0
    0|0
  • 7. Id be lying if i said zero.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 i guess. I've been alone for so long, mey criterion for a girl is working lungs.

1|0
    0|0
  • i Would say an 8 probably

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 no doubt

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm looking forward to seeing all the women lie about this, for me it's an 8.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okayy mr that know every girl in the world

• @Queen-b Right I was thinking the same thing

• Enough women are like that to justify the blanket statement.

What Girls Said 5

• What matters to me is good hygiene, everything else is a bonus. No one is perfect and I certainly am not. This self-awareness causes me to be humble and non-judgmental about other people's appearance. I try to appreciate others for more than their looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7/10? Face is more important to me than body though. I would never date someone whom I don't have any attraction too what so ever

1|0
    0|0
  • 10. definitely 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Body wise, not so important. Face wise? Extremely important, so basically 8 overall. I can't even be friends with someone who is unattractive unless I know them really well.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4/10. I dont care much

1|0
    0|0