Scale of 1-10. Be honest. ?

rate me on a scale of 1-10. No smartass remarks. I got scolded for being too hard on myself. Apparently I think much lower of myself than everyone else does. This is an experiment to see how people who don't know me personally rate me on a scale of 1-10.

So far my point has been proven. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• really cute, and very nice hair. i like your necklace as well.

8.5/10

What Guys Said 18

• Don't be concerned about a number. Men don't think like that. In reality, when we see a female, we have an instant subconscious "Yes / No" vote answering the subconscious question they ask themselves "Do I want to fuck her?". So, really, what you want to know is what fraction of men surveyed would answer "Yes" to "Do I want to fuck her?" I think you're a "Yes" myself.

• You get extra points for your screen name. .. lol

• 1. You're married
    2. 4/10

• I give you a 5

• Ok. Can you explain why? Just not your type? I appreciate the honesty but im trying to prove a point to my friend. So any feedback would be appreciated.

• You don't look bad you are average, just kind of heavy I am a picky ranker anyway

• Rate you on what? Just your profile picture?

• Yes please

• 7.5

You look like you might be carrying a little more weight than you should, but hard to tell since we can't see your hips. You're pretty! Looks fade though, I'd worry more about getting your life on track and being a great level headed person. No one obsessed with their looks is ever truly happy.

• I've always been very curvy. Dont really have much extra fat or flab but definitely have wide hips and a big butt. Its not always a blessing. Lol

• NoSmartassRemarksMeansNoRate/10

• A little on the bright side. I absolutely love that hairstyle. Color is strong too. Very nice.

• Thanks. Its my natural color

• 5. Honesty isn't always the best thing to ask for.

• Flat out 4

• I feel that was actually a little generous I'm sorry but you said you wanted honesty I'm gonna change it to a 3

• You're attractive rate you a 8/9

• At least a 9.5!!

Wow super cute and love the cleaving.

I would definitely do you!

• Exactly what am I supposed to rate you on? Your looks? Your personality?

• You are very pretty

• If you start workingout I'm sure you can go up by 2 points...

• 5/10
    But that's just because I don't know you, I'm sure your somebody's 10

• I rate you a 8 dear. Will you rate me?

• K, if you're married, you don't need random people complimenting you...

But, I'd say you're a 7. You're cute, but, not my type

• Someone more I'd want to sleep with but not date

7 for sex
    4 for dating

Sorry lol not to be mean. Just personal taste. I'm sure lots of guys would give you a high rating

What Girls Said 2

• You're married. Why do you need strangers' rates?

I'll be honest, I'd say about a 5. Average. That's not bad though. I consider myself average as well. Most people are average, though. So don't feel bad about that.
    But you're married so I'm sure he sees you beyond a number.

• 7.5. You look pretty. You seem to take care of your appearance so that's a good thing. :) You would be 8 if you were a little thinner.

• Don't forget personality counts too.