Is this attractive?

This is not going to be how I look or am I ugly post, but my situation I am in at the moment.

I am 22 and full time student who gets money from the school, took care of my dad for being bed bound for four years without being paid before he passed away last month (just for having a roof under my head). With my dad being how he was and my school it would be hard and not motivating to get my drivers license, and do not make money or work (for the same reason for taking care of my dad).

Key points:
Q
1. Full time student (Majoring in biology)
2. Took care of my dad for living (Not making money)
3. No drivers license
4. Living with my mom
5. No job

*I think I know what the answers would be, just would you think I am an option for at least dating material*

Few thing I would like to add. Not like I am sitting here on my thumbs and not doing anything. As of now, I am going to my license (I passed the written test twice, butt my dad literally went in a bad situation and back and forth in the hospital), studying for IT certifications so I can have a job that pays better then flipping burgers, and doing biotech lab volunteering so I can get a job. The mother part might not happen soon just because she jus t lost her husband who was the love of her life

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're a good person and you take care of yourself, I'm sure you can find a down to earth gal who doesn't care about money. I'd rather go hiking than to a movie myself. And I love the thought of watching a movie on the couch with my man. Doesn't cost anything just to hang out and enjoy company :)

• Thank you, always good to hear what people have to say.

• My BF had some trouble in his past and can't drive until he pays off fines. He's living with his mother too, and he works for her as room and board. If he tried to get a real job right now, the government would start trying to take it all from him for those fines, and he'd be out of a place to live. So right now, he's saving the little extra he gets every week, and plans to pay off the fines all at once. He's only got another year left and he'll have enough. Neither of us really enjoys doing anything that actually costs money, so we do very well together. I'm not working either, and I also live with parents, as I am waiting for a disability case to go through. After reading other answers, I felt the need to share, in hopes if would give you some confidence to your own situation :)

What Girls Said 9

• That's okay. You're still datable. (if thats even a word!) I understand you're going through pressure and try to make yoir life easier. Its really sweet of how you take care of your dad, even though you're jobless. I usually expect a guy your age probably saying 'no f*** dad go do it yourself' cuz thats what society is like nowadays.

Well you're different. I like that a lot about you. Im sure you'll find someone who cares about you for you are.

• I would date you. I didn't read anything wrong. Also, you look like a responsible guy.

• Yaaaaay! Biology!

• Well we have #1, #3, #4, and #5 in common. Hopefully we're still dateable

• there's nothing bad about your situation. I would definitely date you.

• Yes, very attractive.

• Thank you, seems unattractive to that one guy down in the comments. Luckey I am not looking for a man, even though I support the LGBT community.

• Thats hilarious! All jokes aside there is someone for everyone.

• I agree with you there. Always look at who the person is. Not what title they hold.

• Nothing wrong with being in college and living with your parents, I live with mine

• It wouldn't matter to me I guess. There might be some issues but it's not a turn off. I would want to know if you have strong drive and a hard worker though. That's what matters.

• Well I took care of my dad none stop for 20 years and going to school for a major that takes a lot of classes and at least a graduate s degree to get a job. Thank you, for the reply. Gives me some hope :)

• The no job, no driver's license and living with mother kills me.

• I understand, it's a pain in the a** for me at the moment. Thank you for the reply

• Confused with the 2nd comment. How did you get through school? I no English grammar Nazis, but seems like that guy should have paid attention more.

• My bad, meant third comment :p But I understand the taxi service deal. No one wants to give out rides.

What Guys Said 2