GIRLS... say... do you find anything in me attractive OR how do I look?

many girls say that i am cute but boys say you look creepy and disgusting and is their anthing special or attractive on my face!!! #get to the link below...

http://i62.tinypic.com/1zh2v5w.jpg

• hot
    8% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • cute
    15% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • sweet
    15% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • weird
    15% (2)50% (2)24% (4)Vote
  • average
    47% (6)50% (2)46% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
girlsssssss... opinionnn... please?
#GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSS... say somethingg?
girlssssssss... please... give out your opinion on my pic!!! ?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• You look like a guy trying to act tough in front of his friends and crush. Dude relax your LIPS. You will be way more attractive if you just had a neutral face or maybe even smiled.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahahhha, you look like my type! Just shave and trim probably cuz of others peoples views on u but honestly I wouldn't really give a damn lol. Just smileeeeeeee xo!

0|0
    0|0
    • uhhhhhhhhhhhh... really... ;P ;P :P :D... by the way thnx for the opinion... ;) :D

• Its okay ;)))))))!

• :) :) ;)

• Smile and shave that mustache.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 1. No more creepy facial expressions.
    2. No more terrible pictures taken at unflattering angles.
    3. Shave that nasty mustache off.
    4. You'll be a good looking guy.

4|2
    0|0
    • Seriously and no in the slightest bit being sarcastic... TRUST THIS MAN HE HAS A MAGNIFICENT BEARD!!! I mean seriously it's a gift, however with great beard comes great responsibility!!!

• Show All
    • It'd be a crime matter o'fact ima call the cops!!! Right now!!! But then your gonna have to do a "don't tazz me" video... I just pray they don't mace you it'd never come out of the beard and then I'd suggest a clean slate... But yeah no shaving not allowed lock up them razors... But you can keep the trimmer with a guide super glued on

• @Shifted

"Don't tase me bro!"

• errr sorry dude, but n this pic you rsemble a member of the Italian mafia :-P

0|0
    0|0
    • THANKYOU... cause i always wanted to b one... and i m on the job!!! ;) :3

• Dude smile it will reassure ladies you aren't there beat them, you look Seriously Ptfo!!! So like me after work, but before beer.

0|0
    0|0