How can I get naturally bigger breasts?

How can I get naturally bigger breasts? I'm 15 years old and I barely have breasts; I know breat size depends on body shape, but I'm not skinny or anything but my breasts are still barely there. I think they stopped growing when I was like 12, please please pleaseeeee help me out!

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a day, smother them in Nutella, massage them, and then use your boobs to play the gnarly drum solo from "In the air tonight" by Phil Collins.
    If executed correctly, they will slowly but surely begin to grow

What Guys Said 7

• This is one of the biggest and most popular questions by girls. Searching online will give you many results. Don't lose all hope because you might get a growth spurt making your breasts grow quickly. I was too short for my age while in middle school and then I got a growth spurt causing me to grow quickly. You might get the same with your breast size.

• gain weight then :-P

• You have to go to a secret cave, drink sea water and say the word mosit 15 times. Then you have to eat 7 meatballs and your breast size will be increased

• Why would you want big breast?

• Girls in my class always laugh at me for not having any breasts.

• Because that's clearly all they have to offer someone.
      Seriously pay ZERO attention to that, big breast don't make you any more sexy than smaller breasts.

• Well I'm going to give you some interesting facts feel free to look it up...
      A study showed that men who preferred big breast are either poor or make less income compare to there counter parts.
      Another study showed that men who make a substantial amount of income preferred woman with small breast.

• I've heard that doing chest exercises like bench press can make your boobs look bigger, I recommend that close into what some fitness chicks have to say about it ^^

• lol you can't dumby, you can't naturally increase your breast tissue, its all genetics

What Girls Said 8

• I heard of this crazy recipe that says you should combine a glass of water and a teaspoon of olive oil, salt, and sugar and that it should make your boobs grow so maybe you could try that and let all the tiny boobed people know if it works or not :)

• Ah it can suck feeling like the small breasted one in life can't it haha?
    I know it feels like you're done growing but you've still got like 3 years of boob growth ahead of you haha !

I wouldn't try surgically enhancing them or anything right now, if you're wanting bigger breasts, I'd stick to push up bras and chicken fillets right now!

• They will grow a little bit bigger. You're still young and growing. If you gain weight they will grow bigger too but don't do that just be happy with who you are. It'll take time. I was flat chested when I was 12. My boobs are now bigger but it's because I've gained weight but they also grew a little bigger when I was 17-18. Big boobs aren't really that great either. I know most girls with big boobs complain about back problems and they wish they had smaller ones.

• You're still 15, you've got years of growing left. Now is not the time to be worrying about it. There's nothing you can do except wait, at this time. Hell, I went up a whole cupsize from age 18-19, so anything can happen, yo.

• My sister was the same way. And when she turned 16, she had C cups out of nowhere lol.

• You can't. Accept it or get a boob job.

• Also, my breasts grew like (not exaggerating) 5 cup sizes during a year, so maybe you're just a late bloomer.

• Eat bacon 4 times a day everyday.

• Can we swap? I''m 14 and 32DD