Is 34D a good size?

I am 16 and have 34D breasts. My boobs are too huge and I have heard this from all my exes. Is it normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Boobs and 'too huge' should not be in te same sentence !

I'm a DD and I can't wait to get mine done bigger!
    You have great boobs haha, be proud of them!

And don't listen to anyone who says your boobs are too big.
    Just love them for what they are :)

• If you love your breasts for what they are, why would you want to make them bigger then?

• I love my boobs. Period haha.
      But having huge breasts is something I've wanted my entire life, it's something I've out a lot of thought into and I think about it daily.

If you think that by changing something you'll feel happier within yourself, I believe you should go for it.

• Thank'you for MHO :)

What Guys Said 10

• If you keep them in a great position by using your clothes then you will look very good with them. So, don't feel bad.

• they're not THAT huge... they're fine you shouldn't worry :-)

• My favorite tits I have ever seen were 34C's. Damn I was spoiled, but 34D is very nice and many many many men will love them. I prefer a little smaller but definitely not a determining factor whatsoever.

• U hav what i like to call "chode breasts". U hav really big cups, but they dont protrude much from your chest. I dont really like "chode breasts" but some guys do. No need to worry.

• My fiance had reduction surgery in her early 20's. It really factors on two things: how comfortable you are and whether or not it is a medical concern. Her doctor advised the surgery because she was developing back problems. If that isn't a concern for you, then embrace it and be comfortable with it.

• I've got AA size so I can't help you

• Wow! 34D at 16?

• I did not have a problem with E cups either so don't worry:) she was 17

• pics or gtfo

• I don't care.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah it's fine. A lot of guys think that's huge but it's really not, they just dot understand bra sizes

• I have cup size H, sometimes I, and I have never gotten any complaints about it.

• I'm 16 with 34D too but I love it, I never thought of guys not liking them before but friends say they're jelous so I'm just taking it in my stride haha!

• We can trade, you can have my A cups lol.

Seriously, be happy you have nice boobs.

• Be happy with what you have..

• bigger then my breast, mine are a UK size 36B, prefect for me